♣️¢нαρтєя 72: нσт αη∂ ¢υтє♣️

🔞😏🔞

Ummm... I'm late again. I honestly don't have any excuse and I'm sorry 😭🔫

Enjoy the 4,000 word and I will do a double update.

In case you guys need a recap, The last chapter jikook had a good conversation with Jimin's mom and some misunderstanding was cleared.

..........................................................

"Jimin, I'm not liking this." Lawana shakes her head. "You have no idea what type of person Arthit is. He's a very dangerous man. I know you want to take care of me but I can't let you face him, please." She bagged.

"Mom. Please calm down and look at me." Jimin told his mother as she looked at him, her eyes filling up with tears. "Please trust me. That man has made you go through so much pain and well as me. I'm not going to just sit down and let him get away."

"I know baby, but it's probably best I go back to him and try to stop him. I deal with him for all these years and I could do some mo–"

"No." Jimin stopped her. "You're not going back to him. I finally got you after all these years and I'm not letting you go back to him."

"But-"

"Lawana, I know you're worried but Jimin is right. You can't go back to him. Not over my dead body." The grandma added. "Please trust Jimin. I worried for him too much and lied to him about you and look where it has gotten us… He grew up to be strong and independent, I believe he could do this."

"Ummm, Auntie. You don't have to worry too much. I'll be with him and even without me, he is very strong. Living with me wasn't very easy, yet he made such a change in my life. Please give us a chance." Jungkook also added.

Lawana looked very hesitant still though. Yes, she wants to escape from that evil man and make sure that her son is safe but Jimin fighting with him could lead to so many dangerous things. She gave up our lives so Jimin would never have to be in front of that man.

But maybe she should trust Jimin now. She heard all the stories from her mother last night when they talked about how Jimin always wanted a mom and upset he was. She doesn't want to leave his side again. She wants to be there for him and she'll help him.

So with a heavy heart, she nods. "Okay… IlI'll tell you everything you need to know… but you have to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"If that man gets too dangerous towards you, you have to run away and let me know. Please, I can't afford him hurting you."

Jimin smiles before holding his mother's hands. "I promise I won't let him do anything to me."

"Thank you." She cried.

"Auntie, Jimin and I talked about this last night and we thought of a few ways to catch him." Jungkook said when the woman calmed down. "We just need you to answer a few questions." He gave her a bottle of water, knowing that those questions will be emotional and hard to answer.

"Alright… I'll answer." She accepted the water bottle before opening it up and taking a few sips, getting herself ready.

"If the question is too hard to answer, you don't have to." Jimin reminded his mother as he took his phone out to take some notes.

"No, it's okay. I'm going to try to answer all the questions. I've been keeping this in for so long."

Jimin nodded before asking the first question he wanted. "You said he abused you a lot, right?" Lawana nods her head. "We were thinking about reporting it to the police because he would be charged with a lot of cases, but we need the evidence first. So do you have any evidence that he hits you or anything like that?"