♣️chαptєr 2: ∂α∂∂у'ѕ вσу♣️

Warning: Straight people things... I know. Ewwwww!

Jk.

Or?
_________________________________________

"Ah! Can't you suck harder?" A tall, boy who was sitting down on a chair, hair all messy, sweat dripping from his forehead said.

The boy had black hair and a handsome face. He was sitting down on the chair as a girl was in between his legs, sucking him off. He grabbed the girl's hair and pushed his dick further down her throat, fucking himself on her mouth.

The girl couldn't breathe and started gagging. She pushed herself of the man
and started coughing. She started panting on the floor as she was having a hard time catching her breath. The man looked at her and shook his head. He got up from the chair and pulled his pants up, feeling unsatisfied that he couldn't cum. "I wish you could use your mouth for something better than gossiping around!"

"Wait no! Please give me another chance Jungkook! I'll make you feel good!" She claimed as she took off her shirt, living herself only in her underwear and bra.

Jungkook shook his head as he pulled out a wallet from his pants. He pulled out $400 and threw it on the ground, watching how the girl crawled up to the money and stuffed it inside her bra.
"Such a slut!" He whispered before exiting the room and going to the living room.

Once he got to the living room, the strong smell of alcohol and loud music hits him. He scans the room and sees some of the people drunk and wasted as they were laying down on the ground. Some were having sex meanwhile others were being sucked. He then walked over to his so-called group of 'friends' and looked for a particular person.

"Taehyung! Let's go!" He called one of his closest friend. An actual friend and not the fake ones.

"Bro! Five more minutes. This girl is good!" He tilted his head back as the girl was sucking him off. He was also tall like his friends and had black hair.

"Dude! It's almost 1 a.m. and this party sucks. let's go home!" He demanded as he looked around the room again.

"Ahg fine!" Taehyung pushed the girl back and handed her $300 dollar before getting up and zipping his pants. He watched as the girl crawled to her friend and helped her pressure someone else.

"Man that girl is really good!" Taehyung complemented as they got out of one of their 'friend's' house and started heading towards the black Ferrari.

Jungkook chuckled at his friend's whining. "Mine sucked! And when I say 'sucked', I meant she sucks at sucking dicks."

"You say that every time you fuck a girl. You seem of these days... Are you okay?" He was concerned about his friend.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "I don't know man. These days girls don't seem to pressure me enough."

"Maybe it's time for you to get a girlfriend instead of doing hookups and one night stand. You need someone to love and care for you."

"Hell no! The only thing they care about is my money and my dick! I don't do love."

"We'll see that one day."
.................................✍️

Jungkook entered his house- no, mansion and turned on the living room light. He took his shoe off and whistled as he stepped inside the living room, spinning his car key around his finger.

"OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME!" He yelled as he saw a middle aged man, sitting down on the sofa, legs crossed and hands folded. He looked as if he was really pissed. He glared at Jungkook and motioned him to come closer.