♣️cнαρтεя 9: ηεω яυℓεs♣️

"Walk faster midget, we don't have all day." Jungkook hissed as he was walking down the long hallway, Jimin following after. "Ha! Short people like you can't keep up."

Jimin rolled his eyes before replying back. "You know, I'm glad you're tall. It just gives me more of you to hate."

"Ah!" Jungkook made a surprised face as he turned around to give Jimin a glare before walking even faster. "This is the gaming room, to your right is the private theater, to your left is the balcony, where you could see the pool. This is my room, but don't you dare come near it." Jungkook started explaining as Jimin was having a hard time catching up. Jungkook stopped right in front of his bedroom and pointed down the hall. "If you walk further down three rooms, that's my dad's room, and the next room is yours. I'm pretty sure you'll find your way. Now bye." Jungkook stepped into his room and tried to close the door but Jimin stopped him.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What's the rush? Are you scared of me!?" Jimin smirked as he stopped at the door.

"Ha! Me? Scared of a midget? You seem to have high expectations. Now let go of the door. You're getting it dirty!"

"Not to fast. We have new rules to set up. I want to quickly explain this before I go to sleep. Now get out of there!"

"I don't want to spend another second talking to you! Let go!"

"No!" Jimin replied loudly, catching some attention of the maids. Jungkook looked at look at the maids before grabbing onto Jimin's hand and pulling him inside his bedroom.

"Listen here midget!" Jungkook spoke as he pushed Jimin to the wall and trapped him in between his hands. "This is my house and you go by my rules! You don't get to order me around!"

"So now you are my daddy?" Jimin smirked as he brought his face closer to Jungkook. "Do you want to be my daddy Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook swallowed his saliva before taking a step back. "W-what? Don't be crazy!" Jungkook turned around as he walked further into the room. His cheeks blushing from the sudden embarrassment.

"Then stop acting like one." Jimin teased as he followed Jungkook. "Let's set up the new rules because I'm extremely tired."

"What rules? The only thing you have to do is follow me around like a lost puppy."

"You mean babysitting you."

"Shut up midget! This is not babysitting. You think I want you to follow me around? I'm not going to listen to you." Jungkook said as he sat down on top of his bed and crossed his right leg over his left.

"Are you sure about that... Because..." Jimin had a teasing smile as he pulled out Jungkook's wallet from his pocket. "I have something you want." He started waving around in the air.

"Hey don't touch that! Give it back!" Jungkook quickly got off his bed like a child and tried to grab it but Jimin quickly placed the wallet in his back pocket. "GIVE IT BACK!" He started whining.

"Not until you listen to me. So I suggest you sit your butt down on the bed and listen to what I have to say." Jimin added as he watched Jungkook boil with anger and sit down on his bed. "Good boy." Jimin pulls out a sheet of blank paper and a red pen. He sets down the material on top of a small table they had at front of Jungkook. "As much as you don't want me here, I don't want to be here either, so if we're going to work together, might as well cooperate and set up some rules."

"We don't need rules. Just follow me around and report everything to my dad, that's all."

"I'm here to change your behavior, not to spy on you. These rules will help us both in track. If you follow these rules, the faster you'll get rid of me."