♣️¢нαρтєя 34: нєℓρƒυℓ тιρѕ♣️

"I really missed you."

Silence. 

Both of the boys were silenced as they felt the temperature of their face rise up. Embarrassment and awkwardness filled the room. 

"I- I should p-probably get g-going." Jungkook said as he got up from the bed, quick as a flash. 

"Y-yeah... I... I need to clean up!" Jimin said as he robbed the back of his neck and looked around the room, remembering that he has already placed all his clothes inside the closet.

"Yeah... You do that. Bye!" Jungkook then ran towards the door, almost tripping and falling over his backpack that he threw on the floor.

"I should p-probably take this... Haha." He awkwardly said as he wanted to just stab himself. Why the fuck was he telling Jimin that he should take his own backpack? 

"I mean yeah!" Jimin awkwardly laughed as well as he kept on rubbing the back of his neck. It was probably red by now. "It's a nice backpack... very... Black?" He just wanted to jump off the window. Like why the hell was a complimenting in his backpack even though it was all black.

"Yeah... Bye!" Jungkook finally managed to get out of the door as he quickly ran down the hallway and into his room before closing the door hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed at himself as he threw himself on the bed, face first. "Why did I just make it so fucking awkward?! What was I thinking!?" He started rolling around his bed while making animalistic noise.

After having his small break down, he finally set up on his bed with his hair all messed up and face all red. "No, I mean... I do like him, right? I need to get used to this..." He calms down after realizing. "But... What should I do?" He questioned himself as he sat down on the bed for about a good 5 minutes, before realizing he had Alexa for a reason.

"Hey Alexa. How do I make my crush notice me?" He asked the technology as it lit up. 

"Here's everything you need to know to get your crush to like you back.

Put yourself out there... Make sure to always do a nice thing to get them to notice you. 

Listen!... Always listen to what they have to say and show interest in what they're saying. Quick tip: You could always start with 'how was your day?'

Find out what your crush is passionate about... Finding out what they like and enjoy doing will help you get closer to them and they will always want to discuss it with you with excitement. 

Most importantly: Be nice to them."

"Be nice to them?" Jungkook asked himself. 

"Yes, Jungkook. Be nice." Alexa repeated. 

"What? Are you saying I am not a nice person?" Jungkook started arguing with the device, who stayed quiet. 

"How am I supposed to be nice? I mean, should I buy him something?" He started to have a serious discussion with himself. "Maybe an expensive watch or clothes. But... Will he like me buying him things?" 

Jungkook then started thinking about the past relationships he had with girls, which were not really much. It was mostly them hang out for a week for sex and shopping. The girls did mention they love when Jungkook spoiled them... so maybe Jimin would like that too? 

"Ah, I should probably get him something... But what though...?" Jungkook once again got back to thinking seriously. 

Just then, there was a knock at his door before his father opened and peeked in his head. "You okay? I heard the door slam so hard."