♠️Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₄₃: Fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ Wᵢₜₕ ₑₓcᵤₛₑₛ♠️

"Hoseok, it's okay. It's only for a few weeks, you'll make it." Jimin ties to comfort his friend when Hoseok told him he was partnered with Taehyung.

"You don't understand Jimin, I feel so uncomfortable around him." Hoseok sighs as he stabbed his lunch.

"Well, you can just pretend you don't know him and work on the project. Don't try to have any personal talk."

"I wish it was that easy..." Hoseok pouts as he eats his lasagna.

Jimin wishes he could do more to help his friend but he doesn't really know what to do, other then calming him down. He knows Hoseok is uncomfortable and hates to be around Taehyung, but part of him thinks this isn't a bad idea. It's obvious there are many things that was unsaid between the two of them and they should talk things out.

"Mind if we join you guys?" Jimin looks forward to see who it is and Hoseok turns around.

Both Jimin and Hoseok were shocked to see Jungkook and Taehyung stand there with their lunch tray, except Jungkook had two trays in his hand. They didn't say anything as they kept analyzing the boys, not really knowing why they want to sit with them.

"Umm, guys? I have two trays in my hand and they're heavy." Jungkook spoke as Hoseok and Jimin came out of there thoughs.

Jimin looked at Hoseok for permission, since he knew Hoseok probably wouldn't be so comfortable but Hoseok just nodded his head. "Sure..." Jimin said as Jungkook smiled.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat down at their table. Taehyung sat next to Hoseok as Jungkook sat next to Jimin. Jimin had a confused face when Jungkook pleased the extra tray front of him. "What's this for?" Jimin asked.

"It's lunch... For you." Jungkook said as he felt shy.

"Why...?"

"Y-you didn't eat, that's why."

Jimin looked at the food for a few seconds and then looks back at Jungkook before pushing the tray front of Jungkook.

"Thanks for the offer, but this looks expensive. I'll just eat when I get home."

"Y-you can't!" Jungkook all of a sudden raised his voice as he pushed the tray back at Jimin. Now all three boys at the table were looking at Jungkook weirdly, especially Taehyung. He never seen his friend act like that. "I- I mean... I already paid for it, so you should just eat it."

"I know, but who asked you t-"

"Ahh! You talk to much! Just say thank you and eat it. It wasn't even that expensive." He lied as he forcefully placed chapstick on Jimin's hand.

Jimin looked at the food, his mouth already watering before taking a bite of the lasagna. "Thank you." He gave his famous eye smile as he looked at Jungkook, whose face turned completely red and he looks back at his food.

Now it was Taehyung's and Hoseok's turn to be confused. Since when have these two became so close? Both of the boys asked themselves. Hoseok rolled his eyes as he had already planned to kill his best friend for not saying anyting before. He grabbed his chopstick before stabbing the lasagna again to take a bite but he accidentally brushed his hand against Taehyung's.

Both the boys tensed up as Hoseok looked at him and said a small sorry before bringing his attention back to his food. It was hella awkward between both of them and Taehyung decided to finally discuss when and were they should meet up for the project.

"Umm... Hoseok. We should probably plan out for the project." Taehyung said as Hoseok stayed still and looked at his food.

Jimin tried to ignore it and not butt in because he knew he shouldn't talk between them, but Jungkook doesn't seem to get the message. It was obvious both the boys were so awkward towards each other but Jungkook is blind to see that.