♠️𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 74: 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 ♠️

"What's taking him forever?! People are already starting to come in!" Jimin hissed as he continued to knock on Jungkook's door.

"One more min!" Jungkook shouts back from the other side.

"Jungkook, people are already starting to come! You should be downstairs to greet them with uncle." Jimin sighs.

Today they were celebrating Jungkook's birthday and the first part of the birthday party was extremely important, since Jungkook was going to meet up with other business people that work with Mr. Jeon. They decided to have the party in the mansion and the past week, it was very busy trying to set everything up. But they managed to get everything perfect.

"I'm here!" Jungkook opened the door before Jimin could knock again and gave the smaller male a small smile. "How do I look?"

Jimin just stood still on his spot as he looked at Jungkook, swallowing the saliva that formed in his throat. Never have he ever imagined to see Jungkook in a suit... but boy this guy is here is looking dangerously hot. It looks like the taller male put on some makeup, giving that smokey look.

{Oh wait, wrong picture

{Oh wait, wrong picture. Oops, my bad.}

"What? I'm I too hot?" Jungkook smirked when he heard nothing come out of Jimin's mouth as he stepped forward and closed the door behind him

"W-What? N-No." Jimin blushed as he looked away.

"Mmm-hmm." Jungkook continued to smirk as he grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled the smaller against his chest. "No need to be shy. You can look at me all you want." He whispered against Jimin's ear, that sends a shiver down the smaller's body.

"Yah, Stop!" Jimin pushed Jungkook back but not completely, since now they were face-to-face and Jungkook still had his hands around Jimin's waist. "Quit being so cocky and let go. Someone may see us." He says, but doesn't do anything to push Jungkook back anymore.

"Let them, I don't care. I'm just looking at this beautiful angel in front of me in his beautiful suit." Jungkook smiled.

"Y-You like it?" Jimin blessed as he looked down at his suit. "My mom gave it to me. The very first set of clothes she bought me." He smiled.