♣️ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ 46: ᒪᓰᕵS♣️

I'm so sorry for the late update 😭.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jimin's lips.

Those juicy, pump, pink lips were the only thing on Jungkook's mind. 

It's been almost a week ever since Jungkook's father left for the business and Jungkook has completely forgot about the term "Be patient."

If you ask him about that term, he would reply with "What are you talking about? My father never said anything like that." That's how impatient he was. 

He just wants to kiss those lips. Something triggered within himself after they went to the ice cream shop. He can't get the image of Jimin's lips around the ice cream. How Jimin licked the ice cream with his tongue, the little bit of vanilla on the corner of his lips that he also lickd, how he swallowed the melted ice cream while looking at him. 

God, he was going crazy

He wants to taste those lips, bite them until they turn red and swollen. He wants to taste the inside of Jimin's mouth. Was it going to be as sweet as Jimin? How hot and wet will it be? Who would win for dominant, although he hopes it would be him. He wants to know how easily he could control Jimin in bed. 

However, it seems like Jimin is the one controlling him right now. It's already 1 a.m. and sleep was nowhere near him. The pain in his lower region was begging him to touch it but he knew once he started to jack off to Jimin, it was going to be a long night. 

"God damn!" He yelled at himself. "Just sleep already!" 
............................................✍🏼

"Good morning O- oh wow, what happened to you?" Jimin tried to control his laughter from seeing how terrible Jungkook looks right now. Eye boogers still in his eyes and dark circles underneath. 

"You happened." He mumbles underneath his breath. "Nothing, I was just thinking of something." He said before sitting down for breakfast. 

"What were you thinking about? You okay?" Jimin was concerned as he sat down opposite of Jungkook. 

Jungkook felt really warm that Jimin cared so much about him. He unconsciously had a small smile on his lips as he looked at Jimin. "No, nothing like that. I just couldn't sleep."

Jimin nodded his head before telling Jungkook to start eating breakfast so they could leave for college. The breakfast was a bit too much for them since Mr. Jeon wasn't here, But Jungkook wasn't complaining. He wanted to eat and eat until his stomach was full.

As they were enjoying their breakfast, throwing in some words back and forth, Jungkook started to doze off and continued staring at what made him stay up at night. Jimin's lips. It looks so inviting and he thought that Jimin's lips were calling for him. 

The way Jimin had the dim sum in between his lips, not completely putting it in his mouth since it was still a bit hot, was driving Jungkook crazy. He wants to remove the delicious dish with his lips instead. He really wants to. 

"Umm... Jungkook." Jungkook quickly came back to reality once he heard Jimin's voice. "W-what are you looking at?" Jimin had a very bright blush on his cheeks once he caught Jungkook staring at his lips. This resulted in him getting nervous and biting his own lips, not knowing that his action just made Jungkook's cock twitch. 

God, don't bite those lips! He thought to himself as he tried not to jump over the table and kiss him right there. "N-nothing. You– you just have a little bit of sauce on the corner of your mouth." He quickly said before looking down at his own breakfast.