♣️₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11: ₵Ʉ₮Ɇ?♣️

"Yo Jungkook." One of Jungkook's 'friends' called out as he entered the classroom, few other people following behind him along with Taehyung, but he was a little distant from them. "Wanna skip college after lunch? Party at my place?"

Jungkook was resting his head on the table while scribbling some gibberish in his notebook. He looked up at his group of friends and he so badly wanted to go. He really needed this party to get his mind off that little elf chasing him around his house. "I can't." He sighed as he rested his head on the table once again, continuing scribble something on his math notebook. He knew that if he went to the party, Jimin was going to take his motorbike away.

"Come on bro. The girl from art class is coming. You never miss out on a party." The friend continued to convince Jungkook, never asking if anything was wrong with him.

"Dude!" Jungkook raised his voice, a little pissed as he looked at his friend. "I got something else to do. I don't want to go."

"Ok ok ok, do what you say." The friends gave an attitude as they walked towards their seat.

Taehyung looked at his friend and sighed. He knew something was up with Jungkook. "Hey buddy." He patted Jungkook's shoulder as he sat next to him.

"Hey..." Jungkook whispered but still could be hard. Taehyung looked at what Jungkook was doing and he noticed two stick figures. One of the tall stick figure strangling the smaller one. He chuckled at the piece of art.

 He chuckled at the piece of art

"Nice drawing." He teased. "Now tell me what's up."

"Nothing."

"Come on Jungkook, I'm not dumb. What's bothering you." Taehyung asked with concerned. He was worried for his friend.

Jungkook finally looked up, hesitating whether he should say it or not, but decided to trust Taehyung. "My dad got me- blah blah blah." He continued telling Taehyung the situation as he watched Taehyung's reaction. His best friend started laughing at one point but stopped and tried to look serious... but ended up laughing again.

"Hahah. Wait- So is the smaller stick figure is supposed to be Jimin, the boy who humiliated you in front of the whole college? Hahaha!"

"Oi!" Jungkook rolls his eyes as he smacked the back of his best friend's head. "I didn't tell you the story so you can make fun of me."

"I am not." He said as he bit his bottom lip, trying not to laugh. "Ok fine. It's a bit hilarious. But I don't think it's a bad thing."

"Are you serious? There is like a poor, filthy boy, size of an elf, controlling my entire schedule... and you think that's not bad? Did you hit your head somewhere?"

"No. I mean, your grades are falling faster than anyone could say 'acapella'. And all you do is party. It would be nice for someone to get you back on your feet."

"Shut up! You don't know anything." Jungkook once again rolled his eyes before continuing working on his masterpiece.

Taehyung shook his head with a smirk as he watches the professor enter the classroom. The rest of the period was quiet. Jungkook course not paying attention to the class as he was working on the stick figures, as Taehyung continued taking notes.

However he seemed a little distracted. Taehyung would look around the room from time to time, as if he was looking for someone. He had a frown on his lip as he couldn't find who he was looking for.

The class soon ended and everyone was walking towards their next class.

*Time skip brought to you by: Jungkook's art*

It was now time for lunch as Jungkook and Taehyung joined their group of friends at the end of the cafeteria, where they always sit. It was like their Signature Place. No one ever dared to go near that place. The got the most expensive food in the cafeteria, which was a medium rare steak with mashed potatoes with gravy on the side. It was more of an American style food. They were eating and talking about God knows what, when Jungkook spotted a small figure walking into the cafeteria.

Jungkook placed his silver fork down as he watched Jimin enter the cafeteria. Jimin was smiling and giggling as another boy was walking next to him. Jungkook really hated Jimin, but at this moment as he looked carefully at Jimin, he looked really cute smiling like that. Almost as if a little kid- Wait what?!?!? Puff! Jungkook never said that. I must have written a typo. My bad. Sorry.

Jungkook tried to look away from Jimin, but the smaller boys started jumping up and down like a kid. Taehyung noticed Jungkook was spacing out, so he looked at the direction where Jungkook was spacing out.

His heart skipped a beat as he noticed the familiar boy. He hasn't seen him for days and has been wondering where he has been going. But what surprised him was that Jimin standing next to him. Did they become friends? Taehyung wondered.

Suddenly both the boys turned around as Jungkook was caught staring at Jimin, and Taehyung was caught staring at... Hoseok.

"Fuck." Both Taehyung and Jungkook choked on air as they were caught staring and quickly turned around.

"Umm... So that's Jimin?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded. "He is short." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded once again. "But kinda cute." Jungkook nodded again- wait what?

"NO!" He said really loud, catching the attention of his group of friends and few of other students in the cafeteria. He looked around as he noticed everyone's eyes were on him, even Jimin's. "HAHAHAHA!" He Embarrassy laughed as he looked dead in Taehyung's eyes. "Don't." He demanded as he watched his best friend trying to hold in his laughter.

Soon after everything was back to normal as everyone was minding their own business... except for Taehyung. He kept on asking question about how Jimin was bossing him round, which Jungkook replied back with 'not bossing, but following his father's orders.'

Taehyung soon got up and went to throw his trash away, as Jungkook sneakily looked forward and catching Jimin's figure. The smaller boy was still smiling as he didn't seem to have any lunch tray in front of him. He tilted his head in confusion to why Jimin wasn't eating lunch. However he decided not to get much into it. He didn't care if Jimin ate or not. Why should he?

Taehyung came back and Jungkook immediately stopped looking a Jimin. They still had some time before lunch was over, so they were talking with their group. However from time to time, both Jungkook and Taehyung took a quick peek of the two boys who are sitting not so far away from them.

But why?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Teaser:

Jungkook looked at the other question and he was able to understand them this time. He had a small smile on his lip as he solved question 2 and question 3! 

"Look. This is correct, right?!" He had a bunny smile as he held the paper up for Jimin to see. 

Jimin Chuckles a little before pulling out the answer key and nodding his head. He watched as Jungkook had a childish smile and started working on question 4. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Word: 1,200

Oof. What's up with the vhope drama?
Vote to find out... Okay that was cliche.

S.coups's Wife, Ela.