♦️₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 79: ₩₳Ɽ₦ł₦₲♦️

Thanks to those who are also supporting Mafia's little baby. ☺️❤️

Also, I had a very special private concert with Jungkook Oppa.

...................……………………..……………………

When college was over for the day, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin left the building together, Hoseok not being with them because he had somewhere to be, so he left college early.

"Jungkook, Jimin, are you guys free today?" Taehyung stopped at the bottom of the staircase as he looked at his friends.

"No."

"Yes."

Both Jungkook and Jimin said at the same time as they look at each other.

"Jungkook, What are you talking about? We have nothing to do today." Jimin looks at him confused.

"But today's our official first day of being a couple. So we'll be extremely busy." Jungkook pouts.

"Don't even start. You're already in trouble." Jimin rolls his eyes before looking at Taehyung. (If you guys have forgotten, Jimin  is talking about the hickey incident.) "We are free. What happened?"

"I actually have something important to tell you guys." Taehyung says. "It's something I've been hiding for a while but I want you guys to finally know, since Jungkook is my best friend and you're my Hoseok friend."

Jimin nodded, kind of already guessing what Taehyung might have to say, but the other did not.

"Can't you just tell us here? I want to spend the rest of the day with my Jimin."

Taehyung shakes his head. "You have the rest of your life to spend with him. Plus, there's one other person that will be joining us."

"Hoseok?"

"Ummm… No. You'll know once you see them. I have something important to also discuss."

"Okay Taehyung, we understand. Where do you want to meet us?" Jimin  asked.

"Let's meet at the cafe nearby our school a little bit later. I have to grab some things and the other person that will be joining us should be free around that time. I'll text you when."

"Alright, I'll see y–"

"SCOUPS, STOP YOUR ASS RIGHT THERE!" Everyone flinched when they heard the principal's wife scream behind them. They quickly turned around to see Mrs.Ela running after her husband, who was paddling on a toddler's bike.