♠️ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᦆᦆ: ᥴꪮꪑᠻꪮ᥅ꪻ♠️

I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. I got myself into a pretty bad writers block.

I managed to pull myself back but I don't know how it's going to go later.

Enjoy the chapter you guys have been waiting for so long. I'm sorry once again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You better explain everything." Jimin said coldly to the mysterious women as soon as they left the hospital.

He felt dizzy in the elevator and if it wasn't for Jungkook holding him up, he was sure he was going to faint any minute. He doesn't have the energy to take the public bus so Jungkook already called Namjoon and told him to come pick both of them up.

"J-Jimin..." The woman studdard, panicking.

"You have been lurking around my grandma's room for the past few days and as soon as my grandma saw you, she yelled and fainted! What exactly is your relationship with her!?" Jimin was becoming impatient as Jungkook held him back.

"I- I... I c-can't say!" The woman shakes her head.

"Look here. You're lucky I haven't called the cops yet."

"No! Please don't!" She was shaking at this point from some unknown fear that didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. 

"Jimin, how about we call her on another day? When things have calmed down." Jungkook suggested. He could see that the woman wouldn't admit and Jimin looked extremely tired to continue this conversation. 

"No. I want to know now! I can't trust her." Jimin stood still and stubborn. 

"I- I really can't! My mo– I mean, you're grandma w-wouldn't like it." She finally said something. 

"What do you mean?" 

"H-how about this. If your grandma is fine with it, I'll admit– admit everything! But if I tell you who I am without your Grandma knowing, I'm afraid she's going to get s-sick again." 

"Who exactly are you to my grandma for her to get worked up like this?!" 

"I'm sorry." She apologized as she looked you down. 

Before Jimin could say anything else, Jungkook holds him back and speaks. 

"Alright. We'll ask Grandma when she gets better but I'm going to need you to tell me your name."

"W-what, why?" 

"Just in case. This is the least you could do to make us feel at ease." 

The woman looked at Jimin and hesitated for a few seconds before saying her name. "Saowaros... My name is Lee Saowaros." Saowaros said as Jungkook kept in mind. 

"Alright Miss. Saowaros, we'll talk to Grandma and see what she says, but don't try to run away or anything, I'm warning you." Jungkook warned as he looked deep into the woman's eyes, who nodded her head.

When they were done with the conversation, Namjoon honked the car.
Jiminlooked at the woman one last time before letting Jungkook lead him inside the car and heading home.
.......................................✍🏼

"Jimin! Jungkook!" Mr. Jeon gets up from the couch as soon as he sees the boys come home. Both he and Mook have been waiting for the boys to come, worried why they were taking so long. "What happened? Why are you guys so late?! Is everything okay?!" Mr. Jeon kept on asking questions.