TWENTY: THE HUSBAND

Note: sorry fir the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
FIGHTER POV

I hurriedly opens my house door with tears still streaming down my face. Nana immediately hold me when I'm about to fall to the floor. I grabbed her tightly.

"Fighter, what happened, why are you crying?!", I heard nana asked me, she keeps rubbing my back to calm me down but still I can't erase the thoughts and images running into my mind.

TWO HOURS AGO

Two hours ago, when I went to one of tutor and I favorite restaurant and also one of the restaurant that I owned. I saw something that I really want to forget right now.

When I get out from my car, a tune suddenly invaded my ears, the same tune and song that my husband really wants to hear, I take a deep breath anf opens the door, when I look to where the tune was, my eyes widens when I saw tine playing the organ in the front, he's playing the same song and tune that my tutor really wants and always plays to me.

"Did you love the song that I played on this organ?",

"Yes, my love I really love your song, I knew I love you right?, a very beautiful song, thank you so much tor",

"Do you know why I choose this song to play?",

"No, but can I know why now?",

"We're destined together p'fight, we found each other when we least to like it, you change me as I changed you for the better p'fight so plese don't forget this song, cause all my love was inside this song",

"Yes my love, I will never forget this song, cause this song was the one who catches my tors attention",

"No......it can't be", I muttered in disbelief when I heard tine play that song, when I sensed the love on that song.

"How did you know that song?", I whispered to myself. I watched him until he ended, he plays like my tor, his mannaresim and form of hands whenever he tap a key was also same like tor was the one who play the organ.

I lifted my hand when I felt a tear fall from my eyes, I shake my head in denial after that I hurriedly left the restaurant without saying anything to the management.

PRESENT TIME

"Fighter are you alright?, what's really happening here?", nana once again asked me in so much worry this time.

"Nothing nana, I'm fine, I'm just tired", I replied to her while I wipe my tears away, I stand up and starts to fix myself.

"Where's dad and dahlia?", I asked to nana, I saw her grabbed the suitcase that I left on the floor.

"They're at the hospital, dahlia wants to visit tor, that's why your father accompany her", nana informed me I nods to her.

"If you need me, I'm in my room", I exclaimed to nana, she nods at me, after that I went straight to tor and I room.

When I opens the door to tor and my room, I was welcomed by hundred or even thousands of pictures of my husband, in every moment of our life, we always took a photo, from the first monthsary that we share, to our dahlias birth and to our latest anniversary, every moment was glued to the wall.

"I miss you my tor", I whispered to the portrait of tutor inside the room, I lifted my hand and carress his face.

"I know that you're mad at me for not visiting you to the hospital, but I'm sorry because I can't take it whenever I see you lying unconcious in that bed, my heart hurts whenever I saw your unresponsive hand wraps in mine, please I'm so sorry my love, I'm so sorry", I cried as I fall to my knees.

#################################
LATER THAT NIGHT

Fighter, his father and also dahlia along with his nana we're currently sitting and having their dinner on the dining table.

"Daddy, let's visit papa tomorrow can we?", dahlia exclaimed in excitement as she clasped her hands together.

"No baby I can't, I have a meeting tomorrow, I need to be there", I straightly reply to my daughter.

"But daddy, papa will be surely be mad to you!!!!", dahlia yells in a bit high voice, I bite my lower lip in irritation.

"Stop right now dahlia!!!!!", I screamed back to her, I saw here became afraid to me, dahlia suddenly get down from her chair and run upstairs without looking at me.

"Fighter what the hell did you do?", my father exclaimed in madness to me, I sighed.

"I'm sorry father, I had so many thoughts running into my head", I said to my father while bowing to him in respect.

"What's really happening here fighter, is this about tine?", my eyes frowned when I lifted my head and look straight to my father, he sat down to his seat.

"How did you-----",

"I saw that child earlier fighter, tine visited tor earlier and he quite have some resemblance to our tutor", my father commented to me.

"He's not my tutor father, that boy was just a child, the same person who made my tutor lying on that hospital room unconcious", I exclaimed to my father and I'm about to stand up when my father spoke again.

"But you can't just ignore the resemblance fighter, tine and tutor quite share the same attitude and manner", my father said to me. I look back at him with so much seriousness in my eyes.

"I know that but that doesn't change the fact that he's not my tutor, yes let's say that they shared the same manner and attitude but I only have one tutor into my life and that will never be tine", I firmly said as I went upstairs to where my dahlias room is located.

"Why are you always mad?", dahlia asked me when I sat beside her, she's sitting on her bed with a porcelain doll on her hand, the same doll that tor gifted to her on her latest birthday.

"Baby, I'm not mad, I just can't visit your papa like how you like me to do", I explained to my dahlia as I lifted her to sat to my lap.

"But why daddy?", dahlia innocently asked me. I carress my daughters hair in full of love and adoration.

"I can't visit your papa, because I really hate to see your papa lying in that white bed, please baby understand daddy, I always see your papa smiling to me everyday, I always heard his voice every morning, please baby understand me", I muttered to my daughter.

"But papa will be sad if you don't visit him daddy", dahlia replied to me.

"I will visit him in the future baby, just let me gather some more courage in my heart, baby", I replied to my child, I starts to sway her back and forth to make her sleep.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER