TWENTY FIVE:SARAWAT HEART

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
SARAWAT POV

After I heard those words from tine, I immediately released him after that I wrnt straight upstairs. I sat on the as I listened to tines cries downstairs.

"Wat,.....composed yourself that's not your tine!!!", I whispered to myself in frustration, I tried to covers my ears to blocks his cries yet I can still hear it clearly.

"Please....stop, you don't have a right to waste tines tears!", I thought to myself while I clsoed my eyes in so much frustration.

Thirty minutes passed and finally the cries gone, I sighed in relief to that, I stood up and went downstairs to see what tines doing right now, my eyes sadden when I found him sleeping on the floor with his tears dried on his cheeks.

"Wat don't you ever think", my head exclaimed to me yet my feet walks straight to where he's sleeping, I kneel down and stares on tines sleeping face.

"Why, why I still care for you, you're not my tine and never will be my tine, yet my heart skip in pain whenever I saw you crying", I muttered with a faint smile as I brushed tines hair away from his face.

I finally sighed in defeat, I starts to gather tines sleeping body into my arms, after that I went upstairs and laid him on the bed, he rolled and his back faces me.

"Tine.......what's happening, who's this person that I'm with and where are you my tine!!!", I cried in pain, my tears falls freely while I watched tines breathing.

I lay down beside him and try my best to sleep and finally after some minutes the sleepiness devours me and I hope it brings me to a place that I can see and talk to my tine.

The next day, I woke up without tine beside me, I sat up and roamed my eyes around the room, when I heard water running inside the toilet. Tine came out from the bathroom, fully clothed, he's drying his hair with a towel when he accidentally looks at me, he immediately avoid my gaze.

"Are you fine now?", I couragely asked to tine, he went to the study table beside the bed and starts to gather his things without saying any word.

"I know that you're mad at me but-----

"I'm not mad, I don't have any right to be angry to you, you're right I'm not your lover so you don't need to feel pity for me!!", I heard tine muttered in such a pain tone, he grab his bag and starts to walk away.

"Then who are you?", I suddenly asked in curiosity, tine stunned to my question after that he turns around and seriously face me.

"You don't need to know anymore, just keep your distance from me, I don't need to feel attach to you anymore, let's live on our own now!!", tine firmly muttered and he left the condo unit without looking back to me.

#################################

When I arrived at my classroom, I saw boss and man looking at me in confusion, I frowned to them in curiosity. I sat down on my chair and look back to them.

"What?!!!", I exclaimed in irritation, boss shifted his body to face me. He narrowed his eyes to me.

"What's happened between you and tine?", boss asked in curiosity, I frowned my brows to them.

"What do you mean?", I asked trying to be suprised or innocent yet man holds my shoulders and smirked to me.

"We know you more wat and I know that you're trying to hide something from us, so tell us what you're hiding?", man exclaimed to me, I lowered my head and avoid their gazes.

"We saw tine earlier and he looks so haggard, he's sweating and he's crying when we saw him exited from a public vehicle earlier, I thought that you and him always came together here in the uni?", boss asked me again, I finally sighed and I pushed them from me.

"Fine, we had a fight and we still not making up about that", I informed my friends, I saw them both look shocked to me.

"Really?!!!, that's really unusual wat, you never had a fight with him, and even if you fight, we know that you will never let him ride those public vehicle?", man said to me in worry.

"Can we not talk about that anymore, just sat there and wait for our professor", I exclaimed seriously to them, after that they didn't asked me more and they just keep silent.

#################################

Lunchtime I went straight to tines faculty, I roamed my eyes around the cafeteria when I found what I'm looking for, I found tine sitting silently on one of the tables, along with his friends, I can see that he's really sad. Fong and the others noticed me they were about to say something to tine when I signal them not too. I just signal them to leave tine.

"Wait tine we will just order some food just sit there .....bye!", I heard fong exclaimed to tine after that the three of them walk away leaving only tine.

"Hey wait I come with the three of you I don't want to be alone!!!", I heard tine asked to his friends yet the three left him alone, I faintly smile when I saw tine sad face, he just sighed and lowers his head.

I walked silently and sat beside him, he didn't even bulged, he just keeps sighing to himself, I just sat there watching him silently I feel sadden whenever he took a deep breath.

"Don't keep sighing like that it's bad to your health", I chuckles when he instantly shifted his head to my side, his eyes widens in shock.

"Wat, I'm sorry I'm going now!!!", tine exclaimed I stops him and I pulled him out from the cafeteria.

"Wait where are we going?", tine asked in confusion, after ten minutes we finally arrive at the garden located behind his faculty, I let go his hand as I sat down on the bench.

"Don't be sad anymore, I don't want to see my tine sad or even in pain, I know that you're not him but still I need to look at you because you're at his body right now-----", I was cut off when a body suddenly hugs me tight, I felt tears wet my shirt.

"Thank you so much wat.....thank you so much", tine repeatedly cry into my shoulders, I faintly smile as I rub his back to calm him down.

"It's alright now you don't need to commute anymore, you don't need to be sad, I will never ask questions to you, I will wait until you're ready to tell me everything, I will wait patiently until you finally open up to me", I softly muttered to him as the tears falls from my eyes, we seperate from eeach other, after that he looks straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I'm still not ready to say anything to you, but please believe me when I say that I'm not a bad person, and tine was just fine, he's safe and sound you don't need to be worried anymore, I'm just staying in this body for the meantime, but I will promise that I will bring your lover back to you", the person in tines body reassures me, I smiled to him and nodded.

"You and tine quitely have a resemblance, I can sensed from your words that you're telling the truth, I'll trust you", I replied to him, I smiled when his lips formed a sweet smile.

"Thank you so much wat!!!", I again exclaimed in glee as he launched into my arms I gladly catched him and hug him tight.

"You're really sweet and thoughtful the same personality, you two shared the same personality, that's why I'm really missing him here beside me", I heard tine whispered in sadness, after that he silently cry on my shoulder, I just hold him tight while thinking who' the guy that he's telling me.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER