TWENTY ONE: FRIENDS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Best friends are still bestfriends, no matter how many obtacles they encountered. Trust will linked them together and love will makes them more stronger and braver".

#################################
TUTOR POV (TINES BODY)

"Hey, tine do you want to hang out later?", ohm asked me as soon as the afternoon bell rings, we stood up and starts to gather out things, I look at my watch to check the time.

"I'm sorry ohm, wat will fetch me today we're having a dinner on the house, maybe next time", I politely replied to tines friend, I saw the three of them look at me with a grin on their faces.

"Are you two doing something after that dinner?", fong asked, I sharply look back at him when I realised what he meant.

"You three always had this dirty thoughts!!!", I yells to them in irritation, they chuckles to me.

"Haha, you're still the same tine, the same manner and attitude", phuak commented, I smiled back to him, yes tine and I shared a quite the same character, and that's really a relief to me because atleast I'm not replacing him.

"Come on guys let's go now, wat will be here in five thirty and if I'm late, I'm sure that he will question all of you", I informed tines friends, after that we happily walk out from the room and the building.

When we're on the parking lot waiting for wat, my eyes catches a glimpse of two familiar persons walking to my direction. My eyes widens when I finally saw their faces, I hurriedly avoided their looks at me.

"Can we have a talk?", zon asked when they stop in front of me, tines friends eyed the two in curiosity, while I'm just being silent looking at the other side of the parking lot.

"Tine, they're talking to you?", fong elbowed me, that makes me looks to the persons in front of me.

"I'm sorry p'zon, I'm not free today, wat will fetch me and if he sees the two of you here, that will be a big problem, so if I were you it's better to leave", I exclaimed to zon and saifah. They both look straight to me, zon suddenly holds my hands and squeezed it as he softly look me into the eye.

"I missed you!", three simple words came out from his mouth, those three words are enough for me to know that he already knew who I'm.

"What are you two doing here?", I shifted to my side when I saw wat already standing beside me, I look at my friends but they just avoided my gazes, this three really.

"We just want to talk to tine?", p'saifah replied to wat, I saw wat eyes narrowed and about to launched on saifah, I hold his arms to caom him down.

"Wait wat, stop calm down wat!", I exclaimed to tines lover as I softly hold his arm, tine three friends are also on their senses to help me if wat will do anything.

"Tine, will never talk to any of you again understand?, so if I we're you, you two better start to walk away now!!!", wat firmly exclaimed tocthe two with such venom on his tone. I saw zon and saifah looking at me with hope in their eyes. I shifted my gaze and avoided their eyes.

"P'zon and p'saifah please leave, I don't want a trouble, some of the students are already looking at us", I muttered to the two infront of me, I saw the two of them look sad but I can't talk to them right now.

"Wat come let's go, guys see you tomorrow", I said to wat and my friends, fong, phuak and ohm waved their hands to say goodbye to me, wat also enters the car, I gazed to zon and saifah for the last time after that I gets on the car. My eyes are on the side mirror when we starts to drive away from the parking lot.