FIVE: WAKING UP

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
2 MONTHS LATER

For the last one month, fighter slowly rarely visited his husband tutor to the hospital, tutor was still at a deep coma no one knew when he will wake up. Fighter starts to lose hope that his husband will wake up again, that's why he decided to visit tor less and less as the days passed by.

"Fighter do you really not visiting your husband today, it's your anniversary?", mr panich asked his son while fighter was signing the papers on his desk.

"And what dad, no matter what I said to him, he won't opens his eyes, I'm just hurting myself for hoping that he will wake up again, the doctors itself told us that they were not sure when will he woke up", fighter stated without looking at his father, some people thinks that fighter didn't had any love left for tor, but deep inside mr panich knew that his son are drowning in sorrow to what happened to his husband.

"Fine, I won't say anymore, I will be the one who will fetch dahlia later, she wants to visit his papa", mr panich exclaimed to his son who just nodded, mr panich sigh and he decided to leave the room.

"Don't let the desolution consume you my son, tutor will not like it, your daughter and husband needs you the most now fighter, tutor needs to feel that he is still needed here, and your daughter needs her anchor and guide", mr panich whispered to the close door wishing that his son will wake up from his despair.

#################################

At the hospital, sarawat is currently cleaning tines body with a basin of water and a wash clothe. His lover was in a mild coma for two months now, and he was happy that the doctor informs him earlier that his lover will wake up any day now.

"Nuisance, wake up now, I need to say sorry to you, so you better open your eyes", sarawat whispered to his lover while he was caressing tines cheeks lovingly with a sad smile.

FLASHBACK

"Wat, you're misunderstand what you saw earlier, pear and I didn't do anything, I just tripped to the roots and falls above her", tine tried to reason to his lover as the tears built up to his eyes.

"Tine, I'm not an idiot, I saw everything, when she kissed you, you didn't even flinched, and now you're telling me that its just a misunderstanding", sarawat exclaimed in anger making tine trembles in fear, for their past two years as lovers, wat never raised his voice to tine. Tine collects hisself and he snatched sarawat car keys from him.

"If you're not going to believe me, then don't", tine screamed to sarawat as the tears falls from his eyes. Tine enters the car, sarawat was knocking at the window in panic.

"Tine, get out of the car, you still don't know how to drive that car, tine open up, let's talk now, I will listen now, just get out of that car love", sarawat exclaimed in worry as he keep knocking to the window but tine just look at him with hate as he start the engine and drove away fast.

"Tine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", sarawat screamed in fear for his lover, he hurriedly get his phone and dialed man number.

"Hello, sarawat?"

"Man where are you and boss?", sarawat asked his friend. "We're still at the campus wat", man answered.

"Can you fetch me here at the law faculty, hurry we need to follow tine, he drive my car, and I'm fucking worried now, cause he still can't drive properly!!!!!!!",

"Don't scream wat, wait for us there", man replied back as he ended the call.

After twenty minutes, man and boss arrived and sarawat enters in the car, and they started to look for tine, sarawat was suprised when an unknown number calls his phone. And on that day his worlds breaks, he was informed that his lover were involved in an accident.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sarawat slowly holds tines right hand and brought it to his lips. Wat tenderly kiss the back of tines hand.

"Wake up baby, I still need you here, I want to start a family and grow old with tine, please wake up now, I can't live if something bad happens to you", sarawat once again exclaimed in sadness as he cried on tines hands.

#################################

"Grandpapa", dahlia exclaimed in happiness as she ran straight to her grandfathers waiting arms. The little girl encircle her arms around her grandfathers neck and she kissed him to the cheeks.

"How's my lovely flower today?", mr panich asked his granddaughter.

"I'm fine grandpapa come on let's go visit papa I want to show him my new drawings", dhalia said in excitement ad she pulled his grandfather to the car.

The little girl cried for days when fighter informed her what happened to his papa. But after a week the child became the some and she starts to visit his papa almost everyday after her school. Dahlia really love tutor, she always brought red roses for her papa, she always told tutor about her day at school. The child never gets tired in visiting his papa for almost two months now not like his father, who seems losing his faith in tutor.

"Did father visits papa today?", dahlia asked her grandfather when they entered tutors room, his son in law were laying at the white bed with heart monitor attached to him and also an oxygen mask on his mouth. Tutor looks like he was just sleeping.

"Dahlia, you knew that your father can't take it when he always saw your papa in that condition", mr panich explaimed to her granddaughter.

"I know grandpapa but that's not a valid reason, papa will be sad if daddy won't visit him anymore", dahlia replied sadly to his grandpapa, as she grabbed the vase beside the ned using her small hands and she replace the water and the flowers on it. After that dahlia sat beside his papa and kissed him at the forehead.

"I missed you papa, happy anniversary to you and daddy", dahlia whispered to his papa. After that dahlia starts to narrate what happened to her in the school today. Mr panich sadly wathced the scene in front of him.

Exactly seven in the evening the two decided to leave dahlia said goodbye to her papa.

#################################

Sarawat was currently typing something to his phone, while his friends man and boss was sitting at the sofa on the room with the door to tines room opened.

"Let's visit papa again tomorrow grandpapa", a voice of a little girl was heard outside the door and wat look at it and he saw mr panich and his granddaughter passed the corridor.

"That's tines professor daughter right?", man asked wat as he watched the child retreating back outside. Wat nodded to him.

"Yes, that's her, I've always saw that child here everyday with red roses on her hands, I assume she always visits his papa" wat informed his two friends.

"Hmmmmm", a small voice makes the three look around and they saw that tine brows was moving also his hands. Wat hurriedly run beside his lover.

"Tine baby, opens your eyes please wake up", wat beg. And like an answered prayer tine slowly opens his eyes, when tine finish adjusting his eyesight he look beside him.

"Sarawat?"

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER