THREE: THE ACCIDENT

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"No matter how beautiful your life is, someone or something will surely take that happiness away. Life will never be life without sorrow and pain".

#################################

Monday morning, tutor is currently cooking their breakfast on the kitchen, omelet eggs and some sour curry with the help of their nana.

"Sir tutor, do you need any help?", nana asked tutor with the smile. The old lady were part of fighters life, his nanny and his second mother, that why when fighter introduced tutor to her, she was very happy that atlast someone captured the heart of her son, when she first saw tutor she knew that he will end up married to fighter.

"Thank you nana, hmmm can you help me to set the table, fighter and dahlia will wake up soon", tutor said to their nana with a polite tone and a lovely smile. When he got married to fighter, tutor also threat nana as his second mom, the old lady were so caring and thoughtful to him, she treats him like a real son.

"Sir, fighter was so lucky to have you as his other half, you're so special you turned that black sheep into a white sheep, a very difficult job", nana suddenly exclaimed in happiness while she put the plates on the table.

"And fighter, made this boy escape his comfort zone, to know his self more, we made each other changed for the better, nana", tutor replied in glee.

The two look up when they heard running footsteps from upstairs. After a minute a laughing and running dahlia appears.

"Papa........help me daddy is chasing me!!!!!", dahlia screams as she run straight to tutors waiting arms.

"Comeback here dahlia, I'm not done combing your hair", fighters voice was heard as he also came downstairs while still holding the comb on his right hand. Tutor shakes his head.

"Baby, daddy's only want to comb your hair", tutor told her daughter while he set her on one of the chairs.

"But papa, daddy's not good in combing my hair, it always hurts when he combs", dahlia complained with a pout making nana and tutor laughs.

"Sir, fighter its your fault, be more gentle when combing dahlias hair", nana commented as she's trying to hold her laughter.

"It's because of her hair nana, its so long, I will definitely send you to a parlor one of this day my flower", fighter announced as he crossed his arms on his chest. Dahlia just pulled her tongue out to her daddy and once again hide to tor.

"Now, you two stop fighting, I don't really know which one of you was the father and daughter you two were both whining like a child, what will you two do when I'm not here anymore just quarrel everytime", tutor exclaimed as he pulled dahlia to his lap and get the comb from fighter and he combs his daughters hair.

"We can't live without our papa, so don't talk again like that tor", fighter replied while hugging his tor from behind. Tutor smiled to his family.

"Enough with the drama, dahlia baby , I'm done combing your hair, p'fight, nana let's eat", tutor exclaimed and the others nodded and sat at their respective places, the family happily eats their breakfast.

#################################

Tutor arrived at the university exactly seven thirty, he was about to go to his first class when he saw tines crying on one of the bench, tor sat beside him and rubs his back.

"Tine why are you crying?", tutor asked his student. Tine was always so cheerful and naughty so its really suddens him to see the childs crying. Tine look at his professor as he wipes his tears.

"Nothing, sir I just had a nightmare last night, and I still remembers it clearly, maybe I'm just afraid", tine said without looking at tutors eyes, tor knew that tine were lying but he remains silent if his student really doesn't want to talk he can't push him, its tine privacy after all.

"Ok, wipe those tears away, and clean your face after that go to your room now, I don't want you to be late", tutor said to his student who smiled at him.

"Thank you sir, and I'm sorry if I made you worry", tine replied.

"It's fine tine, no harm done but please next time tell me that problem of yours, I really don't want any of my students crying", tutor said to tine with his brother tone. Tutor really loves children and he also done a college life with so much problem so he didn't want any of his students now to experience any of that now.

"Yes, sir thanks again, I excuse myself I will just fix myself, good day sir", tine politely replied to his professor and he went to the nearest comfort room to fix his face.

#################################

After his afternoon class, tutor get his things and get in on his car. He will be the one who will fetch dahlia from school because fighter has an important meeting to attend with his father.

While driving, tutor's phone rings and he smiled when he saw that it was his husband. He happily answer the phone.

"What is it p'fight?", tor asked while he keep looking at the road.

"Did you already arrived at dahlias school wifey?", fighter asked from the other line and tutor smiled.

"Hubby, I'm still on the road, my afternoon class was in overtime due to some lesson that my students were having a hard time", tutor honestly said to his husband who laughs.

"It's natural love, engineering was not an easy course, alright I'll hang up now takr care tor, after my meeting I will go home fast, I love you", fighter announced and tutor nodded.

"Alright, hubby I love you too", tor lovely replied and fighter ended the call. Tutor smiled as he about to put the phone on his bag when it slip from his hands and went to the car floor, tutor shakes his head and went down to get it. But to his suprise when he lifted his head a fast car is appproaching him from the other line, tutor tried to avoid the car but it was two late the two car collided making a loud noise.

Tutor head bumped to the wheel hard. Tutor opens his eyes and he felt blood flowing from his head and he also feel his stomach hurt and when he look down he was horrified to what he saw, a piece of the car metal stabbed his abdomen, tutor started to loose conciousness, his world were spinning and his head starting to hurt.

"Da........hlia.............p'..........fight!!!!", tutor whispered and he slowly close his eyes losing conciousness, due to blood loss and the injury that he got from the accident.

#################################

Fighters meeting with his father were done and they were about to go to fighters house for dinner when his phone rings.

"Hello who's this?", fighter asked and a girl speak.

"Good evening, mr. panich this was a nurse from the bangkok medical hospital, you're husband got into a car accident.............", the nurse didn't finished what she needs to say when fighters phone slipped from his hand to the floor through shock.

"Son, what's happening!!!!!!?", fighters father asked his son in panic.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER