FOUR: THE AFTERMATH

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

Fighter and his father, hurriedly went to the hospital where tutor is admitted. Fighter went straight to the nurse station.

"Where's tutor panich, I'm his husband?", fighter demanded to the nurse who instantly nodded to him and type something to the computer in the front of her. After a minute the nurse look at fighter.

"Sir, your husband is still at the operating room, third floor then turn right sir", the nurse informed fighter and he nodded and run straight to the elevator with his father behind him, inside the elevator fighter can't control the tears falling from his eyes, he was really worried for his husband, they were just talking earlier and now this. Fighter look behind him when he felt his fathers hands to his shoulder, fighter turn around and embraced his father then cried his heart out.

"Dad, I'm really worried, I can't live if tutor will leave me, I need him here beside me!!!!!!!!!", fighter said with tears while his body trembling in fear.

"Fighter son, please calm down for now, we need to see tutor first, he needs us now so stop crying, you're a matured and family man now fighter, keep yourself focus", mr panich firmly said to his son.

The elevator opens and they turned right at the end of the corridor, they saw the operating room. The two waited for almost thirty minutes, when the doors finally opens reveiling a male doctor, fighter meet him and asked about tutor.

"How's my husband?", fighter asled the doctor who sadly look at him.

"Your husband was involved in a car accident, he flat lined when he arrived here but thanks God, we managed to revived him and operate him but I'm sorry to say that the patient were currently at the state of coma, and we are not sure if he will wake up again", the doctor informed fighter who stunned to what he heard, he slowly falls to the ground still not believing what he heard, his father saying comfort words to his ear but for some reason he can't here any of those words.

Running footsteps were heard to the corridor, when the two look behind, fighter saw one of tutor student lover sarawat with tears on his face while gasping for air along with its two friends behind. Fighter slowly stand up in confusion.

"You're sarawat right?, tines boyfriend what are you doing here?", fighter asked the teen in confusion, but the one who answered him is the doctor.

"You're mister tine metawin boyfriend?", the doctor asked and sarawat nodded. "Yes, how is he doc?", sarawat replied with tears falling to his eyes. "Your boyfriend were fine now, he got some injury and concussion, he's now in a state of mild coma he will wake up after a month or two", the doctor informed sarawat who smiled in relief and hug his friends.

"What happened to tine?", fighter suddenly asked the doctor. "Mr metawin was the driver of the car that collided with your husband car, in what I've heard your husband tried to avoid mr metawins car but it was too late mr metawin car collided to your husband car on the driver seat side", the doctor informs fighter who's eyes widens in horror, the doctor bowed to the two and goes back to the room. Fighter hands slowly turned intp a fist as he collected the scenes in his head, he look sharply and pure of rage to sarawat.

"So it's tines fault why my tor was lying there in coma!!!!!!!!", fighter screamed in rage as he slowly approach sarawat and its friends. Mr panich tried to stop his son but fighter suddenly punch sarawat across the face making the said student falls to the ground.

"Fighter, stop this he's just a student, calm yourself!!!!!", mr panich yelled to his son as he blocks fighter view to sarawat.

"How can you say calm down father, his boyfriend was the one who's fault in that fucking accident, my tor was in coma father, what if he will not wake up anymore, my daughter and I will lose a fatger and a husband, you knew dad that I can't live without him on my side!!!!!!!!", fighter yelled back to his father as he once approach the now scared sarawat, man and boss shielded their friend from the man infront of them.

"I'm sorry, sir I don't want this to happened, I'm sorry", sarawat repeatedly said to the man in front of him but its futile fighter was really angry to him.

"Nongs, please can you leave for a while please or else my son will definitely kill your friend", mr panich advise to man and boss and they hurriedly nodded and they lifted sarawat from the ground and hurriedly left the corridor. Fighter falls to his knees crying.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", fighter screamed from the top of his lungs,but no matter how much he scream and yell the pain on his heart was still there, henneds his anchor, he needs his tutor but the one he needed the most was the one who's the reason behind his tears.

#################################

Mr panich decided to get fighter back to the house because he was in total wrecked right now. When he opens the door tiny voice welcomed them.

"Daddy!!!!!!!", dahlia happily greeted his father as she run straight to fighter who recieve her in his arms and tightly hug the child. Fighter look at his nana who's covering her mouth to muffle the cries.

"Daddy, why are you crying?", dahlia innocently asked his father as she wipes the tears on fighters cheeks.

"Nothing baby, something just went to my eyes", fighter replied to dahlia while he looks at his daughters face, all of dhalia features was from him but the eyes are from tutor, fighter tears starts to falls again as he starred at his daughter eyes.

"Daddy, where papa, nana said to me when she fetched me earlier thar papa was still busy at work, when did will he be back?, I drew something for him daddy", dahlia happily exclaimed in excitement, fighter knew how close is dahlia to tor, fighter pulled the child once again in a tight embraced and he silently cried at her shoulders, he's starting to miss his tutor, the house feels empty without him.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER