PROLOGUE:

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"When two souls are meant to connect: location, timing and circumstance are all irrelevant. They suddenly become a magnet for one another and despite their efforts to fight it, the universe somehow manipulates it all in their favor and in that moment, when they finally give in, a new love is born".

#################################

When Fighter's father aprroved to tutor and his son relationship, the two continued their love for each other. Fighter who was now a graduating student is currently at his house with his friends and father, he is planning to propose to tutor tonight and he want it to be unforgettable for the both of them.

"Alright, do I forgot something the food is ready, the place is already decorated, ohhhh the ring", fight exclaimed as he search the ring in his pocket and sigh in relief when he touched it.

"Nana, tutor's favorite dessert, is it done?", fighter asked the family's head maid, an old lady came out from the kitchen with a smile.

"Yes, sir fighter everything was prepared already", the maid replied to him.

"Thank you nana, I just want to make this night perfect, memorable and special for tutor", fighter stated in happiness and contentment. Fighters father smile at his son and embrace his wicked child who become a decent man and adult now because of tutor.

"I'm so happy for you son, I'm sure that tutor will say yes, that child really loves you", fighter father exclaimed with a smile and pride tone in his voice.

"Thank you so much father,thank you for everything, its really means a lot to me", fighter replied sincerely to his father who once opposed his relationship to tor but after they've talk and screamed a little the man melt the ice in his heart and starts to accept the only one who captures fighters heart.

#################################

Tutor along with zon and saifah come back from their vacation. They were currently going home when tutor noticed that they are going in a wrong way.

"Guys, are you sure that's the way to our dorm because if I remembered we supposed to be turning left in the fouth street earlier", tutor explained to his two friends but saifah ignored him as he still driving the wrong way.

"Hey, you two lovebirds!!!!!!!, answer me or else I'll jump ", tor threatens his friends and the car stops. Zon and saifah look at him.

"Tor just relax back there, we were just going for a snack, can you calm down or else we will be on an accident and if that happens we are pretty sure that your lover p'fight will kill me and my saifah", zon explained carefully to his friend, tor just sigh in defeat his two friends are banging up to him.