EIGHTEEN: NEW PLAN AND NEW SUSPICION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

Ps: tutor was inside tines body here.

#################################

It's been two weeks when tutor/tine decided to leave the cafe and avoid zon and saifah. Tutor also not seeing even dahlia due to fighters limiting their childs movement, dahlia always goes straight home after her class, she also not visiting tutors body on the hospital anymore and that's really sadden tutor.

"She's still not here", wind commented to tine while they're watching tutors body. Tine nodded in sadness as he touch the glass that's seperates him from his body.

"Yes, I know p'wind and I'm sure that you're here now to remind me about the deal right?", tine exclaimed without looking to wind.

"I'm glad that you knew that tor, yes that's true, you need to make a new plan now, or else you're body will never wake up anymore", wind informed to tine, tine wipes the tears that falls from his eyes.

"You know what p'wind, right now I'm really clueless if I will still do this, cause its looks lile they're already happy without me", tine suddenly said with a sad smile.

"Are you giving up now tor?", wind asked the guy beside him, tune shakes his head and look back at wind with a smile.

"No, I'm not dahlia needs me, she's the only anchor that I had right now, and I know that shes still waiting for me that's why I need to think of a new plan to get my life back", tine replied back with so much determination to his voice and with that wind smile.

"So what's your plan right now?", wind asked to the boy in front of him.

"I'm going to talk to p'fight, face to face", tine exclaimed that suprised wind.

"Are you out of your mind tor, you can't just walk in into your house and tell him that you're his husband!!!!", wind exclaimed in total frustration, he narrowed his eyes when he heard tine laughing to him.

"P'wind don't be too much overreacting, I'm not that dense to do that, what I want to do is do the things that p'fight will be familiar to me, I know where he always go and I will us that knowledge to my advantaged", tine explained to the angel of death and wind finally nodded when he realised everything.

"So basically you will stalk him?", wind said and tine nodded with a grinned.

"Yes, I will do that and when we're finally on the place that familiar to him, I will do things that surely reminds him of tutor, see its a simple yet good plan", tine exclaimed in excitement as he clasped his hands together.

Tine phone suddenly ring for a notification and when he opens it his eyes widens.

"But for now tines lover needs me, wat will be back at the house, come on let's go now p'wind", tine exclaimed in panic, he run out from the hospital and he book a taxi.

After one hour he finally arrives to the condo and to his relief wat was still not there. Tine look around to face wind again.

"See you later p'wind, I will tell you more about my plan later on, bye!!!", tine said as he wave goodbye to the angel of death and after that he enters the condo and change his clothes.

"Ok I need to clean the house before he came back home", tine said to himself and he starts to clean the house, to wash the dishes and to do their laundry.

Tine looks at the doorway when he heard it opens, he saw sarawat with plactic bags of food on his hand, tine welcomed him and he help his lover.