TEN: RESEMBLANCE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TUTOR POV (TINES BODY)

Saturday morning, I'm currently here at the sofa while watching sarawat in front of me. He was running back and forth to the whole condo.

"Hmmm, can you stop running around in this condo wat, you're making me dizzy", I announced to sarawat with a bit annoyance on my voice.

"Tine, I'm going to be late to my band practice, by the way do you want to come with me?", sarawat stopped running and look at me.

"Don't go with him tor, we have an appointment today remember?", I saw the grim reaper standing behind sarawat, he can't see the grim reaper, I'm the only one who can see him.

"I'm sorry wat, I want to take a rest today", I replied to sarawat that made him frowned.

"This was the first time that you declined my invitation are you really alright?", sarawat questioned me, I was stun to his question. I look at the grim reaper and I saw him shaking his head like telling me to do something and not tell sarawat the truth. I take a deep breath and gaze at sarawat.

"I don't want to force myself wat, I don't want to go on that hospital again", I reasoned to him, I saw his eyes became soft.

"Alright I understand tine, take care of yourself, I'll be back before five, goodbye I love you", sarawat exclaimed to me as he pecked on my cheeks. I close my eyes and thought of my fighter. Sarawat seperate himself from me and I smiled on him.

"Take care wat, goodbye", I replied to him, I saw how his face turn from happiness to sad, I know that tine always say I love you to wat whenever they were being seperated, but I don't have courage to say those words to him, cause I only love my p'fight. I lowered my head in shame.

"Don't worry tine, I understand don't think about it", sarawat replied to me as he carressed my hair after a minute he gets his guitar and some more things and after that he left the condo.

"I know that you can't do it but please next time tutor try to say I love you to him, tine always does that even he was shy, if they find out that you're not tine it's the end, you can't go back to your body", I heard the grim reaper said while he sat down beside me with his hand rubbing my back. I lifted my head and stared at him.

"I'll try mr grim reaper, but for now let's go to the cafe, I need that job to be more close to my family", I exclaimed to the him and I stood up.

"Call me wind, tutor that's my name, come let's go", the grim reaper replied to me and he disappears and reappears beside the condo door. I exited the condo and locked it, sarawat said that he will came back before five so I need to get that job before five. I went down and get a taxi cab.

#################################

I'm standing outside the cafe door, when I look at the window I saw zon and saifa at the counter of the cafe. I slowly grip my shirt.

"What are you still doing here tor?", air asked me as he pop up beside me with a curious look.

"I'm nervous wind, this is the first time that I will see them again after that accident but in a different body", I replied to air without looking at him. I heard him sigh and look at the cafe.

"You need to go inside tutor, how can you start this mission if you're afraid of approaching them, you need to start here you just can't just barge in fighters office and say that fighter I'm your husband tutor I need you to go to the hospital now to wake me up!!!!!!", wind exclaimed to me jokingly but I know that he was right I need to face them, and I need to be hire in this cafe. I sigh and nodded to myself, I walk to the door and slowly opens it.

"Welcome!!!!!", I heard zon greets me with a smile on his face, while saifah was leaning on the counter with his chin on his hand.

"Hhhmmm, good morning", I muttered nervously to them. Zon nodded at me and he look at the envelop that I bring with myself, his face look back at me and smile.

"You're applying?", zon asked me and I nodded.

"I'm tine, hmm I want to apply for the part time job as a server here", I announced to the both of them. Saifah nodded and left the counter they guided me to a table, they sat down in front of me with a pair of smiles on their faces, I handed them my papers.

"Alright, you're a second year student from the faculty of engineering, ohhh you went to my alma mater that' a good school, so now my question is why do you want to have a part time job?", saifah straightly asked me with his serious face, I swallowed a lump and calm my nerves.

"Because, I want to support myself, my family is not doing well now and I want to help, I want to pay for my own expenses in the university, I hope that you'll hire me sirs, I promise I will do my best and I won't be late", I exclaimed to them, I starting to remember the times that I was doing part time jobs like this, and I remembered how p'fight help me.

"I can see the sincerity in your eyes nong tine, you want to do your best and I clearly see that, congratulation you're hired", I heard zon said to me and I smiled brightly to them.

"Thank you so much p'zon and p'saifah, promise I will do my best", I replied while bowing to them.

"Congrats tutor, you're one step ahead to your goal, keep it up", I heard wind exclaimed beside me.

"Welcome nong tine, so heres your schedule, you need to be here every tuesday, thursday exactly five in the afternoon after your class and nine oclock every saturday, inform us if you will have any club activity for that days", saifah said to me and I nodded and take note to that.

"Alright, now what do you want to eat, its our treat as your new employeer, just choose any cakes and drinks here", zon exclaimed that makes my stomach famine.

"Thank you p, hmm can I have a blueberry cheesecake with a lot of blueberry syrup and a pink milk!!!!!!", I exclaimed excitedly to them, but they both stunned to what I said.

"Zon........", I heard saifah whispered to zon with his hand on zons shoulder, zon look at saifah and nodded.

"Alright nong tine wait for the cake and drink here", zon said to me with a smile and they both left me. After five minutes saifah came back with my cake and drink. I squeeled happily as I taste the cake, I really missed this.

#################################
ZON AND SAIFAH

"Zon, wipe your tears", saifah whispered to his lover as they watch tine who's eating his cake. They were at the counter.

"I can't stop this tears saifah, look that boy he eats and order the food that tor really like, they even jad the same way of eating eat", zon replied while his hands are on his mouth with tears still falling from his eyes.

"I know but thats not out tutor, shhhhh stop crying, let's just visit tutor later", saifah said with a smile as he wipes his lovers tears lovingly. Zon nodded and once again turn around to watch tine with a sweet smile on his face, tine really remind him of his close friend tutor.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER