THIRTY FIVE: THE TRUTH

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is noy first language.

################################
THE NEXT DAY

Sarawat groaned and slightly rolled from his place on the bed, when he opens his eyes he saw his lover tine already up and sitting with his back leaning on the headboard while his eyes were fixed on the window beside their bed.

"Are you alright tine?", wat asked worriedly to his lover while he also sat up and leaned his head on the headboard of bed. Tine shake his head without looking at his wat.

"Yes I'm fine, it's just I didn't know where to start my explanation to you, I don't want to dissappoint you again", tine replied in a low voice. Sarawat grabbed tines hand and starts rubbing it slowly.

"No, tine you never dissappoints me, I yelled at you that day due to so much worry and fear, I'm afraid that you already find someone who you love more than me, that's why you're always came back at our condo in the middle of night", sarawat honestly stated to his lover, he's going to say what he needs and want to say right now, he almost lose his lover and now that tine is back he will do everything to make him stay.

"You always jumped into conclusion wat, you never let me explain for even a second that day, but it's fine cause now I'm ready to answer all of your questions", tine stated with a faint smile on his face. Tine turn to face sarawat with a confident smile right now.

"So what's your question?", tine asked with a smile on his face.

"Why, why are you always coming back late?, why are you always don't have time for me back them?", wat asked the question that he's eager to ask for a long time.

Tine turn around and look for a particular thing, when he finally see it, he happily grab it and position it front of him. Sarawat eyed his lover in confusion, but tine just smiled at him.

"What are you going to do with that tine?", wat said in a confuse voice.

"Just listen and you will know", tine replied as he start to strim the string of the guitar on his arms. Sweet and rhythm reach sarawat ears. Wat eyes widens when he found nothing wrong on tines chords, it's looks like tine knew how to properly do the chords of that scrubb song. Tears fall from his eyes, wat close his eyes in guilt and embarassment, now he knew what tine really did everynight. He forget everything and he let the music lolled him.

(Insert scrubb song-imagine time singing this song)

Tine open his eyes when he finally finishes the song, he lifted his gaze to his lover who's now silently crying in guilt. Tine wipes away wats tears and tenderly kissed it's forehead.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry", sarawat exclaimed in pain. He didn't expected how much pain he brought to his lover by pushing him away.

"Every night I always go to the music room to practise my guitar, of course using those videos that I've recorded whenever you're trying to teach me about how to properly do the chords, at first I'm really frustrated cause I didn't even do a single thing right, but after few months I finally managed to master the basic chords and I started to do the other chords", tine informed sarawat while his hand is caressing the guiter on his knees.

"Then why did my friends saw you with pear that day before your accident?", wat added to clarify his confusion.

"Haha, about that, one time she saw me practising and she's so eager to learn the chords that's why I sometime meets her to teach her the techniques how to mastered the basic chords, haha I didn't expected that I'm a great teacher she mastered it after two weeks, that day when you saw us she's there to thanks me she even kissed my cheek in so much gratitude", tine answer with a proud smile on his lips. Sarawat abruptly embrace his lover as he cries on it's shoulder.