THIRTEEN: SCAPE ROUTE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TUTOR'S POV (tines body)

I'm really in a panic right now, how careless of me, wat just said that I know how to play guitar but he didn't say that I can play a song, idiot..........

"Why can't you answer me tine!!!!!", I flinched as I heard sarawats loud voice echoing in the music room, as I look up I saw his angry and dissappointed face. P'din and green along with p'air stood up and tried to calm tines lover.

"Don't be like this sarawat, perhaps tine practiced more when you're not at your condo", p'air explained to sarawat but its futile cause wat still look firmly at me, my hands are now turning white due to how hard I gripped the guitar on my chest.

"That will never happened p'air, because tine was always on my side everynight, he only left me for one to two hours and its not everyday so how can he knew how to play that scrubb song we all know how hard the chords is, so now tine answer me how did you played that song?!!!!!", sarawat once again exclaimed in total madness, I can sense that he's starting to have suspicion to me. P'din blocks my sight of sarawat.

"Wat stop this calm down, that madness can't help us, so what if he knew that song, its not a big deal sarawat", p'din exclaimed to sarawat but wats next words shocks me.

"Because now I have a proof that tine was doing something behind my back, did pear taught you how to play that song, tell me tine, are you really cheating on me, is thats the reason why I saw you and pear kissing that day before your accident tell me!!!!!", sarawat once again exclaimed in fury, but I was stunned on my place, cheating so thats the reason why they had a fight that day, thats the reason why tine was avoiding to go back to his body. My tears falls freely from my eyes, too many thoughts ran through my head and its starting to hurt, my hands suddenly let go of the guitar due to the pain, my hands instantly went to my head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh", I cried in pain and fear. P'din and the others stops arguing went they heard my voice, they all turned in panic to me.

"Tine are you alright, what's hurts?", I heard p'din asked but I can't answer him, my head was hurting and my vision is starting to spin.

"Tine do you hear us, are you alright?", I saw p'air mouthed but I can't hear him.

"I'm tired!", I muttered and I felt myself slipping away.

#################################
DIN POV

"I'm tired", I heard tine whispered and after that we all screamed in panic when he suddenly fainted on my arms.

"Get him to the clinic now!!!!!!", I screamed in command, after a minute some of the male members approached me and they lifted tines body from me, I turn to air.

"Go with them air, make sure that tine will be alright, I'm just doing something here!", I firmly exclaimed to air, and she nodded and left, I also dismissed all of the members leaving only me, green and sarawat whose still standing in shock. I instantly run to wat and punch him hard that makes him fall to the ground with a bleeding lips.

"Now what sarawat are you happy now, you made your lover terrified of you, I already told to you that pear and tine doesn't have any relationship, they are just friends!!!!", I exclaimed and about to punch him again when a pair of hands stops me.

"P'din stop that tine will be mad at you if you hurt sarawat!!!", I heard green whispered to my ears, I take a deep breath and composed myself again.