TWENTY SEVEN: BEST FRIENDS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Nothing can break the bond that bestfriends make, they can sense and feel each other despite of the other was in the other body".

#################################

The next day both sarawat and tine woke up. They starts to cook their food and take a shower, they're not comfortable with each other even without knowing whats running to their minds. Tine sat on the sofa while waiting for sarawat to finished preparing himself for school. He's currently scrolling to tines phone when it suddenly ring for a notification, tine frowned but he decided to open the mail.

Unknown:

Please talk to me and saifah. We need to know the truth, we will help you no matter what. So please tor reach to us.

"How did they?!!!", tor muttered in suprised, how did his friends knew tines number.

"What's happening?", tine immediately look up to see sarawat looking back to him with a frown drawn to his brows.

"Nothing some unknown number texted me, did tine had stalkers?", tor asked the student in curiosity, sarawat shakes his head.

"No he doesn't have one, tine was the kind of person who you can approach and he will never ignored someone, that's the main reason why many students likes him and also envied him", sarawat informedtutor with a smile on his face.

"You really love him", tor suddenly commented that makes sarawat stunned.

"Yes I'm even though he's not seeing it, I really cared about him, after all I'm the first one who fell inlove to him first", sarawat proudly announced to tutor who faintly smile.

"Then why he's afraid in returning back?", tor whispered to himself.

"What did you say?", sarawat asked and tor immediately shake his head, he stood up and gets his things.

"Nothing, don't mind me I'm just thinking something, about a quiz that I will have later", tor reasoned to tines lover, he starts to walk forward.

"Study hard, please don't fail any of tines subjects, he's really rooting to graduate", sarawat pleaded to the stranger inside his lover body, tines stopped and look back to sarawat.

"Don't worry I will do my best, I'm already graduated from college and have the same course like tine, so this will be a piece of cake for me!!!", tor exclaimed happily to sarawat, he went straight downstairs to toast breads for their breakfast.

"So you're already graduated, you're not noticing it but you already starting to open and reveal everything about you to me", sarawat muttered with a grin on his face. He also walk downstairs to accompany tine.

#################################

The two arrived in front of tines faculty building, he gets out from the car and wave goodbye to sarawat. He turned around and was about to walk in when a pair of hand pulled him.

"Wait where are you taking me!!!", tor muttered in panic, he keeps struggling but the hand tightly holds his wrist, the two arrived at the faculty parking lot, finally the man let go of tine.

"Who are you why did you bring me here?", tor angrily asked the man, his eyes widens when the stranger turned around, he saw saifah looking straight to him.

"Sai?!", tor muttered in disbelief, he's about to run away when a tiny voice filled his ears.

"Phi tine!!!!", tor became stun due to his daughters lively voice, he look to his left and he found dahlia with zon beside her, the child starts to run to him. Tor kneeled down and gladly accepted the little girl.

"Hey dahlia, what are you doing here?", tor asked the child on his arms, the child chuckles and happily wrapped her arms around tines neck.

"Uncle zon and uncle saifah said that they're visiting you so I decided to tagged along, can we play later phi tine?", the child exclaimed in excitement, tine lifted his head and look at his friends.

"Yes we can baby but can you and phi saifah leave zon and I for now, I want to say something to him", tor muttered in a shaky tone, saifah take that as signal, he walks to dahlia and asked the child to stay and wait for the two inside the car.

Tine stood up and take a deep breath. He look at zon and faintly smile to his bestfriend.

"Hello", tor muttered in a bit shaky tone, he's not sure what will be zons reaction but he was suprise when zon suddenly embraced him tight.

"I miss you so much tutor, I really miss you so much, thank you so much for coming back to me", zon muttered as he cry.

"I'm sorry if I hide everything from you zon, I'm really sorry I just want-----", tor was cut off when a finger stop him from saying anymore.

"Don't apologize tor, you don't need to do that, I understand, saifah and I understand don't blamed yourself, I'm happy that you're fine now", zon sincerely muttered to his bestfriend. Tor nodded and he once again embraced zon happily.

"Lets talk on the park nearby zon", tor suggested to his friend, zon eyed him in worry.

"How about tines school, are you skiping those classes?", zon asked tine, who giggles playfully.

"Zon, you knew that I never skipped any of my class, tines class will start at ten and it's just only eight we still have time and I also want to play with my daughter", tor informed his bestfriend who nodded in agreement, zon, saifah and dahlia along with him all enters saifahs car after that they stopped and entered the park.

The four get out from the car and dahlia startsto play with zon, saifah and tine. After some hour, tor and zon decided to sat on a bench while looking at dahlia who's currently playing with saifah.

"I want to help you-----",

"Thank you but no thanks zon, it's my own problem, I'm the one who can solve it, p'fight refused to see my body and I need him to have courage to visits me, for my body to be able to recover so I can go back inside", tor muttered with his eyes still fixed to his daughter.

"How can you do that tutor, p'fight was a hard headed man, we both knew that if he already made a decision no one as in no one can disagree to it", zon reasoned to tine who just smiled.

"Except for me zon, I'm his weakness, I knew that even I'm in a different body he can still sensed my presence, he's just ignoring that fact cause he's afraid of the truth, he's afraid to hope for nothing", tor exclaimed back.

"Fine if that's what you want but if you need something just call me and saifah we will definitely help you", zon exclaimed to tor, the two friends hugged each other.

It's nine thirty when the group went back to the faculty building, tine embraced his daughter and say goodbye to her before he gets out of the car. He waved goodbye to the three, when the car dissappears on his sight, tine happily enters the faculty building with a bright smile on his lips.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER