TWENTY THREE: THE TRUTH

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I know that it will hurt you but I'm your lover now, I'm tine now".

#################################
SARAWAT POV

"Are you sure that you will be alright, I can stay here if you want?", p'din exclaimed to me while we sat down on the chair inside tines room.

Tine was currently sleeping peacefully to the bed, the doctors already informed me that he will be fine, they already treat his allergy, I just need to wait for him to wake up.

"I'm fine p'din, you don' need to worry anymore, you can go now", I replied to my senior with a smile on my face, he sighed and holds my shoulder and squeezed it softly.

"Alright, take care of yourself wat, don't think too much, even if we still don't know what food made tine like this", p'din worriedly said to me, I shifted my eyes to my lover, I hold his hand and squeezed it.

"I already know what makes him like this", I faintly whispered to myself, I really don't want to think so much yet my mind was telling me not to trust the person on this bed.

"Are you saying something?", I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard p'din beside me, I immediately look beside me and shake my head.

"Nothing p'din, just don't worry about me, go back home now, green already left an hour ago and I'm sure that he's waiting for you now, and I already called p'type he's on his way now", I reassured my senior, p'din finally nods at me.

"Alright if you say so, see you wat, call me if something happens", p'din said to me after that he left the room, leaving me alone with tine.

I observed tines sleeping face, I also starts to caressing his cheeks, I smiled while I do that. To many thoughts running inside my head and I don't like all of them.

"What's really happening to you my nuisance, why you always looks like you're someone I didn't know, I don't want the things that keeps running inside my head, so please clear these things tine", I whispered to my lover, I tightly hold his hand while caressing his hair away from his face.

Twenty minutes passed, I silently sitting on the chair beside tines bed, when his fingers move, I stood up and wait for him to open his eyes, I saw his brows frowned until it opens. He looks his unfocuse eyes around the room before it landed to me.

"Wat", tine muttered, he slowly sat up.

"Hey, don't push yourself tine, take some more rest", I exclaimed as I help him. He looks at me in such confusion.

"What happened?", tine asked me, I sighed and holds his hands, I look at him seriously.

"Tine before I answer your question can you answer the question that I will ask?", I nervously asked to tine, I don't know that I have this kind of courage inside me to ask him.

"What is it?", tine replied to me.

"What's your favorite scrubb song, I just want to know again?", I asked my lover, I saw him frowned to my question, he innocently put his finger to his lips and think.

"Hmmm, for me everything by scrubb, I really like that song", tine happily replied to me, I smiled at his answer, he answers me right.

"Hmmm, how about your friends?", I asked again, tine smiled to my question.

"Fong was a good adviser, while phuak and ohm was the joker ones, yet I can still trusts all of them, they're my friends after all", tine said to me, he looks so caught up into my questions now.