EPILOGUE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"A brother will always be a sibling, even if they die they still be on our side, never forget those who treasured you cause they're just there watching you and protecting you".

################################
A YEAR LATER

A man in suit is currently standing with a little hand clasped to him, a child, a seven year old girl wearing a flowy white dress, a red ribbon tightly tied on the girls hair.

"Baby you can now put down the flowers", the man whispered with a smile smile to his daughter who nodded in agreement.

"Yes daddy!", The little girl replied with a smile, she lowered her body and place the flowers in front of a grave.

"Happy birthday", the child greets the owner of the grave, her tiny hands caressing the stone softly and with care.

"Daddy, why do people die?", The child asked suddenly in a sad tone, the child's father smile and kneel beside his daughter.

"Because the lord above needs him already, he did a great sacrifice for us, that's the reason that he left us now, but don't worry my baby, he's now at peace in our lords arms", the man explained carefully to his daughter.

"He's an angel now", the child muttered as she lifted her gaze to the vast sky above them. The child father nods his head and he wraps his arms around the child.

"Yes baby, he's an angel now, and I'm sure that he's guarding us now, specially you", the father whispered softly to his child.

"Phi fight, dahlia!!!!", The two turn their head around when they heard their name was called, the child dahlia smiled happily, she stand up and run to theans open arms.

"Phi tine!!!!", Dahlia exclaimed in happiness, tine lifted the child into his arms and kissed the child's cheeks.

"Hello dahlia, how's school?", Tine asked the child.

"Fine, I meet new friends everyday, how about you and phi wat?", The child exclaimed, she turn her gaze to the man beside her phi tine, wat smiled to the child and pinched the child cheeks.

"You know what dahlia, you're so clever, where did you inherit that attitude, your papa or daddy?", Wat asked with a grin, while dahlia pouted her lips while she's rubbing her cheeks.

"Of course phi wat, I got it from my papa!!!, Daddy is kind of a boring person", dahlia exclaimed that makes the three person bursts out laughing.

"See phi fighter, dahlia is really bulgar today, what happened?", Tine asked with a grin.

"My baby is really talkative right now, what's gotten into you?", a new voice catches their attention, tine put dahlia down, the child immediately run to the owner of the voice with so much happiness in her lips.

"Papa, what took you so long!!!", The child complaint as she hug his papa tightly, the man chuckles as he lift his daughter into his arms and kissed the child's cheeks.

"My baby, I just help your grandpapa to his office work, cause your daddy is so lazy", the man commented.

"Phi tutor, how are you?", Tine asked happily to his professor, tutor turn to his junior and smiled happily.

"I'm fine tine, thank you for asking, how about you and your lover?", Tutor asked with his eyes fixed to sarawat.

"We're fine phi, going strong now like you and phi fight", tine proudly exclaimed.