NINETEEN: EXECUTION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TOR POV (INSIDE TINES BODY)

I'm currently here at the hospital visiting my body, I sat down on the chair and grabbed my body left hand, I carress my wedding ring with a sad smile on my face.

"I'm so sorry tine if I'm having a hard time in convincing my husband, he's quite a hot headed one but I promise that I will definately make him visit my body this time, you don't need to worry anymore, just prepare yourself for your comeback, wat was already waiting for you", I muttered to my body. I'm about to stood up when the door opens revieling my daughter and father-in-law. I bowed and give respect to him.

"Good morning sir, I'm sorry if I visits p'tutor without your consent", I apologized to my father-in-law, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"P'tine, good morning!!!", dahlia happily greets me, I smiled and I kneel in front of the child.

"Good morning to you too my lovely flower, what do you have with you?", I replied to my daughter as I lovingly carress her hair, I look at her hands where the red roses were found.

"I was going to give these flowers to my papa, did you know that my papa loves red roses", dahlia happily stated to me as she looks to the roses in front of her.

"Is that right, then we better put that flowers to the vase right, come lets do that together", I suggested to the child, I laid my hands in front of her and dahlia gladly accepted it.

"Thank you very much!", dahlia politely replied to me, I nodded to her. I grabbed the chair and lifted dahlia up and put her on the chair we happily place the roses on the vase.

"You move and talk like tor!", I became stunned when I heared my father-in-law talked, I saw him looking straight to me while leaning on the wall and with his arms crossed to his chest.

"Yes you're right grandpapa, p'tine really resembles my papa, what a coincidence right?!!!", dahlia explained with a sweet smile on her lips.

I shifted my head and avoids to look to p'fights father. I bit my lip due to nervousness. I also started to sway and point my right foot back and forth.

"Also the same mannerism!", my eyes widens to that.

"Baby, I forgot that I need to go now, see you later!", I hurriedly exclaimed to dahlia and I get my things, before I go I bowed to my father-in-law.

"I'll be going now sir!", I politely said and after that I immediately leave the room without waiting for p'fights father reply to me.

I sighed in relief when I finally left that room. My phone suddenly rings for a notification, when I look at it, I smiled in excitement.

Visiting the restaurants

"The first destination, one of our restaurant", I muttered to myself, a gust of wind blows to me, when I look beside me I saw p'wind looking at me.

"We will go now right?", p'wind asked me, I smile at him and nodded.

"Yes, we are you will accompany me right?", I asked to p'wind, he smirked at me and nodded.

"Of course, I'm your angel of death right, you're in my care right?", p'wind said to me.

P'wind and I both go to the restaurant owned by p'fight and I. I smiled as I felt so much familiarity inside the restaurant. I missed visiting in this restaurant. I sat down on one of the table and ordered something.

"Thank you sir, please wait for your order", one of the waitress said to me, I nodded to her.

"Where's fighter?, are you sure that he will be here today?", p'wind exclaimed to me.

"Yes, I' sure that he will be here, lets just wait for more minutes!", I replied to him, the waitress came back and put the food on the table.

"Thank you", I politely replied to her.

"Hmmm wait miss, can I play that organ in there", I asked to the waitress. The waitress look at me and nodded.

"Yes sir do you want to play that organ?", the waitress exclaimed to me with a bright smile on her face. I happily nodded to her.

I stand up and went straight to the organ infront of the restaurant. I caress the organ with a smile on my face. Whenever fight and I went to this place, I always played this organ. I closed my eyes and starts to play the organ.

(Insert I knew I love you by savage garden)

"Do you really like that song tor",

"P'fight you know that this song was my favorite one, stop complaining and just listen to the song",

"Fine I will close my eyes now",

"I love you p'fight",

"I love you too my tor",

"I love you p'fight", I whispered to myself, when a tear fall from my eyes. When I finally finished the song the customers clapped with smiles on their faces.

I bowed to them and smiled, after that I sat down back to my seat, the waitress approached me with a bright smile on her face.

"Sir, because of your beautiful song, the management of this restaurant decided to treat you, you don't need to pay for the food and here, we got a blueberry cheesecake for you sir", the waitress informed me, I smiled from ear to ear when I saw the blueberry cheesecake.

"Thank you so much", I replied to her after that she left my table, I looked around the restaurant and sighed in dissappointment.

"Why are you sulking there?", p'wind asked me in curiosity.

"Because its already an hour passed and still p'fight was still not here, it was the first time that he didn't go to this place", I explained to the angel of death in front of me.

"You're wrong my tor", my eyes narrowed to what p'wind said to me, I look at him in curiosity. P'wind look back at me and smiled.

"You managed to make him cry today tor", p'wind exclaimed and my eyes widens, I lifted my hands and covers my mouth as the tears fall down.

"Then......", I stuttered and p'wind nodded.

"He came, he arrived when you starts to play that organ, he watched you until you finished and after that he hurriedly left the restaurant with tears streaming down his face", p'wind informed me, I smiled and wipe my tears away.

"That's a good news, I'm glad that he managed to hear the song that I played, and I hope it reaches his heart to open more", I exclaimed as I starts to eat with so much happiness and hope.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER