TWENTY SIX: FIGHTERS CONFUSION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my language.

"I maybe inside another body, but my heart will never forget all about you, I love you more than anything, that's why I will never forget anything about you".

#################################

Sarawat come out from the bathroom, he found tine fixing himself in front of the mirror, he frowned to tine.

"Where are you going?", sarawat asked in curiousity. Tine turned around and look to sarawat.

"Oohhh, me I'm just going outside wat, don't wait for me anymore, I just need to do something, can I?", tine politely asked for permission to wat, sarawat nods to tine.

"Just take care of yourself, I won't asked anything just take care, and don't come back late, I will give you until six in the evening, can you do that?", sarawat asked to tine, who smiled cheerfully, he immdiately nodded to wat, he starts to grabbed his things when wat speak again.

"Don't come home crying", wat exclaimed that makes tine freezed in shocked.

"Thank you wat", tine replied with a sincere tone, after that he waved goodbye to wat and he left the condo.

While tine is walking, wind suddenly appears beside him, tine look and frown. He's suprised to see the grim reaper again, it vanished when wat starts to avoid him.

"Hello tor", the grim reaper greets tor.

"Where have you been p'wind?, why did you suddenly vanished in me?", tine asked the grim reaper, he keeps looking around him if someone was looking at him.

"I just let you solved your own problem tor, and I'm glad that you did solved it on your own, you made a positive decision out of those negative situations, I'm proud of you", wind informed tine, the latter one nodded in understanding.

"And now you're here again, that's a relief, so can you help me today?", tine asked the grim reaper in a hopeful voice.

"Huh, what are you going to do?", wind asked in curiosity. Tine looked up to the sky and faintly smile.

"I'm going to buy a cake for p'fight, it's his birthday today and I want to send him some cake like how I always do", tine informed the grim reaper.

"August 28, you really remembered his birthday?", wind exclaimed in suprised, tine nodded in happiness.

"Yes he's my husband, it's normal for me to remember his birthday, why do you look suprised?", tine asked the grim reaper in confusion.

"Nothing, I just thought that you're quite busy thinking on how to get back to your body, and you might forgot about your husband birthday?", wind honestly explained tine.

"Haha, p'wind I will never forget my husbands birthday, I will always remember it, even I'm in tines body", tine replied to the grim reaper.

They finally arrived at tors favorite cake shop, the two enters the shop with a smile. Tine immediately went straight to the counter to look for a cake, he smiled in happiness when his eyes locked on the blueberry cheesecake.

"Found you!!!", tine said in happiness as he points excitedly to the cake. He lifted his head and look at the lady on the cashier.

"Good morning, can I have a whole blueberry cheesecake, can you also put it in a box and wrapped a blue ribbon on it?", tine politely requested to the lady, the lady frowned to tines request yet she smile.

"Hmmm, can I ask why did you look suprised?", tine asked the lady who immediately apologize.

"I'm so sorry sir, I just remembered someone from you, he's a regular customer here, he always requested the same thing that you like sir", the lady honestly informed tine with a smile on her face, tine nodded in return.

"You remembered but my husband didn't, such a dissapointment", tine sadly whispered to himself, he watched as the lady starts to do what he asked for.

"Here's your order sir", the lady came back with the cake on her hand, she handed it to tine who gladly accepted it, tine gaze at the same ribbon and cake that he gave to fighter last year, he faintly smiled in happiness.

"I hope that you will like it", tine thought in hope. I once again look at the lady and sweetly smiled back.

"Thank you so much, here's my payment, jeep the change, you really did a great job", tine praised the lady.

"Thank you so much sir, have a nice day!", the lady muttered to tine as she gives respect to him.

Tine leave the shop, he found wind waiting for him outside with his back leaning on the wall. Wind look at tines happy face and on the cake on tines hands.

"That cake looks so delicious, is that his favorite?", wind asked tine and he nodded.

"Yes, it is, I always bought this for him", tine replied while his hands caressed the box.

"So how will you give that cake to him?", wind asked in confusion, tine look at the cake and faintly smile.

#################################
FIGHTER POV

I'm currently inside my office doing some paperwork when someone knocks on the door, I look up and speak.

"Come in!!!", I exclaimed, after a minute the door opens revieling my secretary, she give respect to me.

"Do you need something?", I asked to her, she shakes her head and I noticed a box behind her, I frowned when somehow saw some familiarity to the box.

"What's that shane?", I finally asked to her, she hold the box nad she put it on my table.

"I don't know who delivered this cake, but it was send to you sir", shane informed me, I eyed the box after some minutes I finally look up to shane.

"Thank you, you can leave now", I said to her, she bow to me and after that she left my office.

I eyed the box, I'm afraid to open it because it has the same ribbon and cake that my husband always give to me on my brithdays, I shakingly and nervously hold the box, I saw a card attached to it, I get it and read.

Dear my fighter;

Happy birthday, I didn't forgot your birthday, I'm sorry if I'm not with you this time, but don't worry I'm always watching you from a far, I just hope that you will recognize me sooner for me to be able to came back again.

I love you my fighter. I'll always love you....

Your tor.

My eyes widens in shocked when I've red the note, my eyes waters when I noticed tors handwriting.

"What's happening?, my husband was in the hospital, so why?, why?", I muttered in horror, yet my heart and mind didn't felt any fear instead I felt love and hope.

I eyed the note with a hope in my eyes and also confusion, if my husband was in coma who will send him this cake, tor is the only one who knew where to buy this cake, what flavor and ribbon color I like.

"Who are you?", I added to myself, as I hold the note dearly, like my whole life is defended to it.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER