THIRTY ONE: PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE HIM

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The end is near, can you still save me or the darkness will forever claim me. I already lost my will to survive like how you lost your love and faith to me".
-tutor

#################################
FIGHTER POV

I enter my office and sat straight to my seat, I clasped my hands together while thinking about what I witness earlier.

"That gesture, that's my tutors personality, he always do that whenever there's a child who's crying", I thought to myself as I my brows knotted in confusion, I unconciously bite my lower lip in so much frustration.

Ring.........ring.......ring.......

I was pulled out of my thought when my phone suddenly ring, I saw my fathers name so I decided to accept the call.

"Hello fighter?"

"Do you need something dad?", I asked to my father, I heard him say yes.

"Do you have some time fighter, dahlia is asking me if you can play with her tomorrow", my father muttered to me, I grabbed my schedule notebook and I search if I had a prior appointment tomorrow.

"I'm sorry father, I have some meeting tomorrow, and it's a whole day meeting, tell dahlia that can she reshedule that plaything", I answered to my father, I heard him sigh in dissappointment, I alsi heard that he's talking to my daughter.

"Then grandpapa, call p'tine, I'm sure that he will play with me, he knew the things that I like", I heard my daughter said to my father, and with those words my brows frown in confusion.

"Father, did dahlia still seeing that student?", I asked in a bit high voice and confusion.

"Ahhhh, yes your daughter really likes tine, whenever we're visiting tutor on the hospital, he's always there playing with dahlia", my father informed me and that makes me stun.

"Always there?, what is he doing in that place, and you permitted him to visit my wife?!!!", I exclaimed to my father through the phone, I stood up and starts to walk back and fort in my office.

"He's visiting your wife fighter, that's the only reason that he's there, he's not doing anything to tor or even to your child, he always treat dahlia with love, you in the other hand is acting like a stranger to your own wife", I suddenly stop when I sensed some venom on my fathers words.

"What do you mean father, I'm always taking care of tors hospital bill-----",

"Do you think that's already enough?, he's your wife but still you doesn't even visit him for these past few months, so tell me whose the real bad one here, tine is not even tors relative but he's still there for him, while you're a coward that always hiding", my father exclaimed angrily to me, after that he ended the phone call.

"Did he really sided to that child?!!", I exclaimed in disbelief while looking at my phone, my own father is siding to that tine.

"Is there anybody out there?!!!", I yelled from inside my office, after a minute one of the restaurant staff enters my office and give respect to me.

"Do you need something sir?", the staff politely asked me. I walk to my table and sat down on my seat while looking seriously to the girl staff in front of me.

"Can you call tine for me", I said to the staff who immediately nodded to me, she left my office.

I sat straight when the door opens revieling tine, he politely bow to me, I just look fierce to him with a smirk to my face. I can clearly saw hesitation to his eyes.

"Do you need something sir?", tine said to me, I signal him to look into my eyes, when he looks at me I can clearly saw familiarity from his eyes. I immediately shake my head to erase that image.

"Looks like you always doing something that not your own attitude, are you really immitating my own wife, your professor?!!", I firmly exclaimed to him, I gritted my teeth when I see no emotions at his eyes at all.

"Are you for real?!!, you're really not answering my question, are you out of your mind!!!!", I angrily slammed my desk, my eyes widens in fury when he just smiled to me.

"No, I'm not out of my mind, if I remembered I'm in a right mind, I'm doing what I'm used to do", tine proudly exclaimed to me.

"You had a nerve to answer back like that to me you fucking killer!!!!!-----",

"No I'm not a killer cause I never killed someone your tor is still alive, or you just forgot that part cause you're not visiting your own wife from the hospital", I gripped the table in anger.

"You!!!!!",

"See you can't even defend yourself from what I've said cause it's true, cause you really forgot that you had a wife to save and take care?",

"Stop saying those words, you don't know me!!!!!!, my tutor is fine, he's fine", I shouted to him, he turn around and lock the door.

"I've known you enough to say those words, you're not a very kind man to begin with, a hard headed man, you won't listen to anyone, so tell me I'm right or wrong?", tine sassily said to me, I abruptly walk to him and tightly grabbed his collar and ready to hit him on the face when he smirked to me.

"What I want to do with my tutor, you're out of it, if I want him dead, I can make him dead, if I want him alive, I can make him alive, so stop saying those words, you're out in this matter!!!!",

"I really missed you with all my heart, but in what I've witnessed now I'm now not sure if I'm willing come back with you again, you've turned into something worse than I know, I already give up so much just to stay beside you, just to fight for my life but looks like it's futile cause you never need me anymore,  I'm sorry my fighter!", my eyes widens when tine said those words, he lifted his hand and carress my cheeks with a sad smile on his lips.

"Tutor?!!!", I muttered in shocked when I saw his expression, the emotion of love and sadness are visible to his eyes.

"It's too late love, it's too late now!, I'm tired........I'm.......really.......tired.......", tine exclaimed, after that he suddenly collapsed in my arms, we fall to the ground.

"Tine....wake up....tine.....tor baby wake up, please don't do this, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry please..........help us!!!!!!!", I scream on the top of my lungs, the door opens and the staffs helps me.

"Tor?!!!", I muttered as they leave with tine.

#################################

Wind saw everything......he's crying on the corner cause he knew that they're on their last thread now, tor already admitting his defeat and with that his body and soul will surely loosening its life.

"Why did you do that fighter, why did you push your wife away.....he's still clinging to the promise that you said to him, but now I'm not sure about that anymore", wind whispered into the air as he watch fighter cry his heart out.

#################################
HOSPITAL

"Doctor the patient is having seizure!!!!", one of the nurse screamed in panic when she saw tutors body trembling, the heart monitor is also raging in panic. After some minutes the doctors starts to flood inside the room.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER