THIRTY SIX: MAKE A WAY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Time is running out, we all need to hurry and find what we need to find, his soul is on the point of breaking, one wrong move and it will crush into pieces".

################################

"Do you really want to help him?",

Sarawat and tine turn around to find a man in black suit and robe looking at them, the man also possesed a black hat and glasses on his eyes.

"Who are you?", sarawat asked, he slowly walks infront of his lover to protect him when the man in front of them starts to walk to their place.

"Haha, young man you don't need to shield your lover from me, cause he already knew me, right tine?", the man exclaimed and faintly smile to tine. Tine eyes widens and immediately step forward.

"Phi wind, you, you're the grim reaper!!", tine exclaimed in happiness and hope, if the grim reaper is here he can ask for help to wake tutors up.

"Yes, you're right child very good", wind replied while clapping his hands, sarawat narrowed his eyes.

"Grim reaper, he doesn't look like one?", sarawat stated in confusion.

"And what do you want me to look like, have horns?, a tail?, a sharp teeth or nails?, I'm a grim reaper not a demon young man!", wind muttered in annoyance to sarawat, wat rolled his eyes and crossed his arms to his chest.

"No, I'm expecting a more ugly face", wat replied.

"You-----",

"Phi wind please calm down, let me help phi tutor, what do I need to do?", tine interrupted, wind stared at tine and sigh to calm his freaking nerves.

"He's currently in depths of darkness due to his husbands words to him, he's slowly loosing the will to live, you need to gather his precious persons, the one who holds a strong bond with him as many as you can, and let them gathers in that room, and they need to talk some sense out of tor, can you do that?", wind stated to tine, who nodded in agreement.

"So I need to gather, his husband, his daughter, father in law, his friends?", tine starts to recite everyone, with wind head nodding.

"Yes we need them as soon as possible, the head reaper are already trying to get his soul, I'm just doing my best to stop it", wind exclaimed in worry. Tine and sarawat shared a gaze and nodded in confidence.

"I'll put all into you two, I'm sorry if you two had to do this, I don't have any power to summon or talk to them, I'll leave everything into your hands, I'll need to go now to try to talk more to the head reaper, now you two go!!!", wind commanded. The two starts to go back to tines room.

"Phi fighter, call your father and ask him to go here, I will find his friends, now we had a way to save phi tor!!!", tine announced to fighter.

"Yes.....yes.....I will do that!!!", fighter replied as he grabbed his phone and starts to dial his father and tutors sister, while tine and sarawat left the hospital to find tutors friends.

"Hello father", fighter greets his father.

"What is it fighter, did tutor woken up?", fighter father asked in hope, fighter shake his head.

"No father, I had a favor to ask you", fighter replied in such seriousness.

"What is it son?",