SEVEN: THE CHOICE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The mind can forget tor but not the heart, yes you're not in your body, but the soul was you tor, make fighter remembers the feeling of you with him, help him gain it again, and I know you already knew how to do it".
-angel of death.

#################################
TUTOR POV (TINES BODY)

I once again open my eyes, I saw sarawat still holding my hand as he sleeps on the chair beside me. When I roamed my eyes around the room, I noticed that his friends is not here anymore, maybe because it's already dark.

"Why? Why I'm here in this body?", I asked myself in confusion, I slowly gripped my hands into my hair in frustration, this is not right I don't want to steal tines life with me being here in his body it's not right, it's unfair for his lover sarawat.

"Yes, its unfair yet you need this chance to get your life again tutor", my eyes widens as I heard someone calls my name, and when I lifted my head, I saw a man at the corner of the room, he's wearing all black suit while still looking at me. I eyed him in curiosity.

"Who are you?", I muttered, the man slowly walks to where I'm and smiled.

"I'm an angel of death, tutor, I'm here to guide you to heaven, yet you were pulled away and brought back here because of a certain person", he informed me, I thought of what he said and my eyes widens as I realized what he meant.

"Dahlia, I heard dahlia that time when I'm still at that dark place, she made me back", I exclaimed in shocked while the angel nodded.

"Yes, young man your daughter really love you, and because of that she made you come back here", he said to me with a smile.

"Then why I'm here inside tines body, this is not my body, what happened why I'm here?", I asked in panic to him, he lifted his hand and holds mine to him.

"This body soul make way for you to enter, tine is not yet ready to face his lover, and your current body tor was in coma right now, he approved to switch your souls for you to came back for a meantime",

"What do you mean for the meantime?", I asked him back bewildered.

"Your body is slowly loosening its life my tutor, you're back yet the body was not ready to accept you, I'm sorry", the angel replied to me making me cry in disagreement. I starts to shake my head.

"No, thats not true my husband and my daughter still needs me, I can't leave them yet, please angel of death, please help me I don't want to die yet", I lowly cried to him, I tried miffle my cries so sarawat cannot hear it. The angel of death, holds me tenderly as he tried to calm me.

"You still had a chance tor, and this is your mission, you have two important person in your life, yet only one still remembers and loves you, because your husband stopped visiting you a month after your accident",

"What do you mean?", I asked in total curiosity, no p'fight will never forget me, we're married we promised to be there for each other.

"Sorrow and pain tutor, those emotions made him forget about his promised to you, now your mission was to make him visit you again, to light that love again, and when that happens you can go back to your body again, and tine will also be back here in his body", the angel of death explained to me.

"How will I do that, if I'm here in tines body?",

"The mind can forget tor but not the heart, yes you're not in your body, but the soul was you tor, make fighter remembers the feeling of you with him, help him gain it again, and I know you already knew how to do it", he said to me with a smile and I nodded as I understand him.

"Yes, I understand thank you", I thank him sincerely now I know what I need to do to gain my body back.

"Good, don't worry tutor, I will guide you but for the meantime you also need to act as tine, sarawat needs his lover, don't let anybody knows that you're not the real tine, cause it will makes you leaves that body, be careful tor", the angel warns me with a serious face.

"Yes, thank you", I said once again as I keep in mind all that he said to me.

#################################

"What do you mean tine?", sarawat asked his lover who's now looking at him as if begging for something.

"I want to see tin.........mr panich, I want to see my professor sarawat, can we go to him?", tine asked again.

"I'm not quite sure tine, they were still blaming you for that accident, I don't want them to hurt you", sarawat worriedly exclaimed to his lover yet tine forced his lover.

"Please, sarawat even for five minutes, I just want see him, I know its my fault that it happened, please sarawat", tine cried helplessly to his lover.

"Don't cry baby, alright we will see him, please don't cry, you know how I hate seeing you crying, please stop", sarawat soothe his lover, he wipes the tears falling to his eyes.

"Thank you so much!!!!!!", tine said in happiness.

"Call me wat, tine I know you're angry whem you're calling me by my full name", sarawat sadly said to tine as he holds its hands, tine slowly looks at him saying nothing cause he knew inside that he was not tine he was tutor the professor of tine, and he didn't want to say anything that will soon brake the relationship of the two, he didn't even know how this fight begins.

"I................hmmm.......I", tine tried to said but nothing came out from his mouth, sarawat just sigh and caress tines cheeks lovingly.

"Don't force yourself, tine I'm willing to wait, the most important now is that you're safe and sound my nuisance", sarawat lovingly replied to tine with a smile.

"I'm sorry, sarawat", tutor thought to himself, guilt starts to build up to his chest.

#################################

Sarawat and tine both went to tutors room. They were about to enter when they both saw dahlia and it's grandfather.

"That child and her grandfather, always visits here everyday, the child always had flowers whenever she was here, and I assumed that flower were prof. Panich favorite flower, but I curious why does his husband stop visiting him for almost a month now", sarawat informed tine beside him as he still observed the child inside the room.

Tine on the other hand was watching the body on the bed, tubes were connected at the body supplying him the needs. Tine slowly shited his eyes to her daughter with a sad smile on his face, he notice how sad his daighter is.

"Don't worry my dahlia, papa's here now, I will protect you again my baby, I love you and your father, I will do my best to achieve my mission", tine thought to himself.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER