SEVENTEEN: WAT'S DECISION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I lied because I don't want to lose the two of you, but my lies made me lose you two, my precious friends".

#################################
TUTOR'S POV (TINES BODY)

When p'fight threw me outside zon and saifah cafe, I suddenly scratched myself from the rought pavement, I winced in pain when I saw a wound on my arms and hands. But I ignored that and begged the three of them to let me in, but my eyes widens in shocked when zon turned around and walked away followed by saifah and my husband.

"Tor, please stand up, you're only hurting yourself", I heard p'wind said to me as he kneel beside me, tears streaming down my face, I saw my dahlia looking sadly to me, I wiped my tears and look back to her and smiled.

"I'm fine", I mouthed to my child, I promised to myself that dahlia will never see me cry that's why whenever I'm lonely or stressed in work, I just locked the room and cry alone.

"Looks like they will never forgive me!", I muttered while slowly gets up from the ground, I winced in pain because of my wounds but I managed to stand up.

"I'm sorry tor, I'm the one who suggested you to do this kind of thing", I heard p'wind blame himself, I gaze at him and shakes my head.

"It's not your fault p'wind, you're only helping me to solve my problem, but we miscalculated all of the circumstances that can happens, it's really no ones fault so don't blame yourself anymore, I'm sure that can find another way to convince my husband to visit my body at the hospital, but for now I need to go back home", I informed my death reaper and after that I get a taxi and went straight home.

"Thanks God that he's still not here, I'm tired p'wind I will sleep for the meantime", I said to p'wind as I laid down on the bed and close my eyes.

"Are you not going to clean your wounds tor, that can be infected", I heard p'wind exclaimed to me in worry but I just ignored him due to exhaustion and pain that my body and heart feels right now.

I opens my eyes and noticed how dark the room was, but I can see a body sitting beside me, I moved and slowly sat up when the shadow opens the light, I hurriedly hide my right hand behind me.

"I already saw them tine, so it will be futile now to hide them from me", I heard wat exclaimed frimly without looking at me. I lowered my head in guilt and nervousness.

"I'm sorry", I sincerely apologized to him, I know that wat don't want tine to have any wounds or scatches.

"Who hurts you tine?", wat asked again to me.

"Wat, I just tripped and falls----------",

"Don't you dare lie to me tine those wounds surely not because of you being trip or what!!!!!, now tell you the fuck hurts you?!!!", wat asked again using his angry voice as he holds my shoulders. I suddenly remembers how p'fight screamed at me earlier at the cafe and due to that my tears falls in fear.

"Shhhh, I'm sorry please don't cry tine, shhh please don't cry", wat exclaimed in panic while he wipes my tears away with a worried look on his face.

"I got this wounds because of p'fight........he found out that I've been working at one of his and his friends cafe, I'm sorry wat", I muttered to tines lover, I saw him became sad and he hugs me while rubbing my back.

"Why tine why do you have to work, I can pay all of your expenses and also your parents are giving enough money right?", wat exclaimed to me.