SIXTEEN: PAIN

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I can endure all of the pain, all of their hate, but when my family and friends is the one who hates me, I'm not sure if I can take it anymore".

#################################
ZON POV

Both saifah and I got shocked when fighter suddenly enters the cafe and went to where tine and dahlia's sitting, he pulled tine and all of a sudden slapped him across his cheeks.

"P'fight what did you do?!!!!", both saifah and I exclaimed in panic, some of the remaining customers inside the cafe also gasps in shocked and fear. But fighter keeps on holding tine tightly while dahlias crying as she's trying to stop her father from hurting tine.

"P'fight stops that you're hurting the child, let him go!!!", saifah exclaimed as he try to untangle fighters hand on tines one. I can saw fear and shock on tines face, he's just standing their stunned.

"P'fight what the hell are you thinking!!!!!", I screamed in anger and I forcely released his hold to tine, I stand in the front of the child as I blocks him from fighters view.

"Zon, get away from that murderer!!!!", fighter yelled back to me with sich anger on his voice. My brows frowned in confusion to what he said to me.

"What the hell are you talking about p'fight, he's just one of my employee here, he's just a college student", I explained to him, and for some reason his anger got more intensed.

"Zon, are you out of your mind how dare you to hired the one who hurt your friend!!!!", fighter said in fury.

"What are you talking about?", saifah asked in curiosity to fighter, my eyes shifted behind me when tine gripped my hands tightly.

"The fucking bastard was the one who's tutor car collided, he's the reason why your friend was at the hospital in coma, and now your letting him to work here!!!!!!", fighter announced that makes saifah and I eyes widens in shocked we both look at tine behind me, I grabbed his arms with my trembling hands and makes him look straight to me, he's crying and have fear on his eyes. I swallowed a lump and talk.

"Tell me tine, is that true?, you're the driver of the car that collided to tors car?", I asked the child in front of me but he just avoid my look, I gritted my teeth and starts to shake him.

"Tine!!!, don't ignore me tell me the truth, are you really the reason why my best friend are now in coma?", I asked this time with using a high voice, I felt saifah grabbed my shoulders and rubs it as he tries to calm me down.

"Tine!!!!!!!!, answer me!!!!!!", I yelled this time, after a minute tine lifted his head and look straight into my eyes. Fear are the only emotion that I can see on his face right now.

"I.......I.....I'm sorry.....p'zon, it's just an accident p'zon please-----------", I didn't let him finish anymore because I slapped him hard on his face that makes him fall to floor.

"Zon!!!!", my lover exclaimed in shocked and panic as he look at me, but I ignored him as my eyes looks straight to tines frightened one.

"I accepted you here in my cafe, I treat you like a brother and family tine, yet you lied to me, you keep this secret from me for a long time, how dare you?!!!!!!", I said in pure madness. Tine continued to shakes his head.

"No, p'zon, p'saifah please no, that's not my intention, I really want to apply in this cafe, not because of that please believe me please!!!!", tine begged on me whilr kneeling and his hands holding mine.

"I give my trust to you tine, I also tell you everything about my life and tors life, you fucking pretentious criminal!!!!", I screamed once again as I untangle myself from him, tine falls to the ground and cry his heart out.

"Get out from this cafe!!!", fighter exclaimed as he drag tine and suddenly pushed him outside the cafe resulting to his body falling hard to the ground, some wounds appears on his hands when it's scratch by the sudden fall.

"Please p'fight please, forgive me please!!!!!!", I heard tines cries outside but I decided to ignored those cries and I went straight to my office.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", I screamed in pure sadness and hate when I enters my office, I falls to the floor with my hands on my heart, betrayal was the only feeling that I feels right now.

"Zon, shhhhhhh stop crying", my lover soothes me to calm down but no matter how I try the pain was still there. I leaned my head on his chest and cry more.

"Why sai why.......I trust him, I really trust him because I can see tor to him, but it's all a lie, he lied to me, how can I trust the one who almost killed tutor!!!!!!, ahhhhhhhh", I screamed once again, while saifah soothing me.

#################################

The next day, zon and I were opening the cafe when the door opens, reveiling tine with a guys beside him.

"Why are you still here?", I asked him with a cold tone, tine lowered his head and bowed to me.

"He's just here to get his things, go now albino buffalo get your things", the guy beside tine said with a low and caring voice, tine nodded and he left and went to the locker room.

"So you two were the owner of this cafe right?", the guy muttered firmly as he stand up straight in front of saifah and I, I look back at him and nodded.

"Yes we are so what?", I replied sarcastically, my brows knotted when the guy laugh to me.

"You have a nerve to make my nuisance cry, you even gave wounds to him, do it again I will definitely make your life miserable, when we became lovers I promised to myself that I will never hurt him and also I won't let anyone hurt him also, so this will be my last warning hurt him again and you will regret it", the guy announced with such venom on his voice, I subconciously step back.

"Don't you dare threaten us like that, tine was the one who's wrong in here", saifah trued to said but a loud thump shouts the two of us.

"My tine never did something wrong!!!!!, and if really do it, it's just an accident, he's just a student and you two are already grown up", the guy said in such fury.

I'm about to answer when tine suddenly come out from the locker room, he smiled to the guy and nods.

"I already get all my things wat", tine said to the guy who just nod and smiled to tine.

"Good come on now my nuisance, let's go", the guy exclaimed to tine, the guy whos name sarawat already left the cafe, but tine look at me and starred.

"I'm not mad zon and saifah, I really understand what you did, now I know that you two are really a good and trusted friend, for now I will distance myself to the two of you, sorry for what I did yet I don't habe any guilt in my heart, because I'm happy to see the two of you once again, goodbye for now zon zon and fah", tine exclaimed those words made my eyes widens in shocked.

"Zon zon, fah don't teased me like that again",

"Hey tor you always called us like that, it's really a childish names",

"But I love those nicknames, I'm the only one that can call you like that",

"What ....h....how.....did ....you.....know....that names?", I asked in disbelief but tine just smiled at me and he hurriedly left the cafe leaving saifah and I dumbfounded.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER