THIRTY SEVEN: ONE LAST TIME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"When I and phi tor had an accident, a grim reaper reappears in front of me asking if I can lend my body to phi tor because his own body is currently unable to do anything and phi tors life is now reaching it's end, when I heard that I immediately permits him", tine informed the persons in front of him and sarawat, zon and saifah just stared to tine absorbing anything that the child's telling them.

"And now you're back into your own body?", saifah asked in comfirmation, tine slowly nods his head.

"Yes, I don't know why but I suddenly got back into my own body, phi tor is still not waking up and the grim reaper informed me that they needs all of his special person to had a will to fight!", tine added to his seniors.

"How did that happened if fighter is already visiting him, he even didn't go away now?, but fighter is still not waking up?", zon exclaimed in confusion, tine straighten up and became silent cause he also didn't know what's happening.

"I really don't know what happened that day, cause even phi fighter didn't say anything", tine stated to the two.

"But he's really sorry, he even apologize too many times to both tine and phi tutor, it's looks like he did something bad", sarawat added while sitting down beside his lover.

"That phi fight, he's really not good in expressing his self even to his wife, come on zon let's go the hospital", saifah exclaimed in irritation and worry, his lover zon nod his head while getting his phone and starting to dial some number.

"Who are you calling phi?", tine asked in confusion, they're need to be there immediately but phi zon decided to call someone on this crucial time.

"Tors sister, she's in abroad now, but she needs to go back, she's going to be mad if she's not here when her brother needs her", zon informed the group as he patiently wait for the other line to pick up his call, he released a sigh of relief when someone pick up the call.

"Hello?",

"Hello phi cheer",

"Oh zon it's you why did you call?", tine and wat heard a soft and sweet voice of a lady on the other line.

"Phi can you go back to bangkok tomorrow?, tor needs you", zon exclaimed with a faint smile.

"I already booked a ticket for tomorrow flight, fighter already called me earlier, did something happened to my tutor, fighter father just informed me several days ago that tors condition is already improving", zon bit his lower lip when she heard how worried tutors only sibling. Zon shake his head and focus on the phone again.

"He had a seizure two days ago and he needs you now phi cheer, I didn't want you to be informed like this but you're his only sibling and I know how close you are to him", zon tells the truth that suprised the other three.

They kept silent when they heard the lady silently cry on the other line, zon immediately covers his mouth to muffle the treatening cry.

"I'll be there, thank......you for telling me", they heard the lady said after that the call ended.

"Come on time is running out", zon announced as he wipes his tears away and starts to grabbed his coat. The other three nod their head and left the cafe.

################################
HOSPITAL

Fighter along with his daughter dahlia is currently inside tors room, fighter eyed his daughter who's changing the flowers on the vase beside tors bed while humming a rhythm.