EIGHT: FIRST DAY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TUTOR POV (TINES BODY)

I have been here in the hospital for two days now and finally I can come out anytime now. For the past days I always visits my body, and I'm quite sad that within that days p'fight never visited me even an hour, but my lovely daughter dahlia and p'fighters father visited me every afternoon after her class, she always brought my favorite flower.

"Are you ready tine?", sarawat voice pulled me out from my thoughts, in this past days he never leaves my side, he always attends to any of my needs, I also started to act as tine, and called him at tines nickname for him.

"Yes, wat I'm ready", I replied happily to him, he smiled back to me and nodded. I'm really glad that sarawat still didn't became suspicious of me, I'm really trying to remember what I saw to tine and sarawat when they were together in school.

"Good, can you wait me here for some minute, I will just settle our payment", sarawat informed me as he gets his wallet from his bag amd some papers for the bill settlement, I carefully watched him.

"Hmmmm, wat can I just visit tin.......mr panich for the last time, I want to say goodbye, can I, I promise its only for some minutes", I exclaimed as I put my hand behind me crossing my fingers as I silently pray that sarawat will permit me. Sarawat look seriously at me with his eyebrow raised, I really don't like thos expression of him, he looks like he was eating me alive, after a minute he sigh and nodded, I smile brightly to that.

"You can tine, but only for some minutes, its nearing five and his daughter and father in law will be here soon, so now go", sarawat exclaimed to me, as I nodded and hurriedly left the room, I walk straight to my body room. I open it and I sat at the chair beside the bed, I slowly look at my body lying on the bed with so many tubes attached to it, I grabbed the hand and tightly hold it.

"Thank you so much for letting me borrowed this body of yours tine, I know that you're still not ready to meet and talk to your lover, but I hope that after all of this you will have courage to express to him what you really want to say, I promise I will take care of this body, and also sarawat, this will be my only payment for you, I will be discharge today tine yet I will always visits you here, so please wait more, I will get this body back again", I whispered to tine, while caressing his hair, and cheeks, this child was a selfless person, I hope that I can get my husband back because I don't want this child to be lonely in the dark anymore.

I stood up and ready to left the room when a small body collided to mine, I look at the child and I saw that it's my daughter, I hurriedly catch her when she was about to fall down, she holds on my arms while the flowers that she was holding falls down to the ground.

"Are you alright?", I worriedly asked to my daughter. Dahlia look at me and nodded, as I let go of her, she hurriedly hide behind p'fighters father. I stood up and look at mr panich.

"Good afternoon sir, I'm sorry if I entered this room without saying anything, I'm so sorry", I apologized to him while bowing.

"You're tine right?, one of tors student and the one that his car collided with?", mr panich calmly asked me but I can clearly sense the anger in his voice. I hesitently nodded to him.

"You!!!!, you were the reason why my papa is lying there, I hate you!!!!", I heard my dahlia cried as she punched my body in hate, I was just standing stunned to what dahlia said, I was trying to not to cry, my dahlia hated me. Mr. Panich grabbed dahlia and tried to calm her.

"My little flower, calm down please, papa will be sad if he saw you crying", mr panich soothes to my daughter, but dahlia keeps thrashing.

"Grandpapa, I don't want him here, go I don't want you near my papa again!!!!", dahlia screamed in madness to me, I tried to say something but mr panich looks at me with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, nong tine but can you please leave, I can't control my grandchild anymore, please understand", he exclaimed as he holds dahloas thrashing body firmly. I nodded and once again looks at dahlia angry face, I hurriedly left the room, I leaned on the close door silently hearing dahlias cries behind, I covers my mouth and muffles the cries that keeps trying to came out.

"I'm sorry my dahlia, please don't hate papa, please!!!!", I whispered silently. I wipes my tears and calm myself, after that I returned to my room to find sarawat waiting for me, when he saw me he hurriedly hug me tightly.

"I'm glad that you're safe tine, I'm starting to get worried, are you alright?, I saw mr panich daughter and father inlaw, did they hurt you tine?", sarawat asked me worriedly as he lloks aroumd my body looking for some injuries. I shaked my head and look at him.

"No, wat I'm fine, I just said goodbyes to my professor, come on let's go, I'm starting to get tired, I want to rest", I changed the topic.

"Alright come on, I will holds our things, you just need to walk, I don't want you to lift heavy things, come on tine", sarawat said to me and we both left the room, we passed my bodys room and I saw dahlia carressing my cheeks lovingly with tears in her eyes. I sadly look at her.

"I promise I will be back my flower", I exclaimed in a sad smile. Sarawat and I both left the hospital.

#################################

The two arrived at their condo, tor carefully study the whole room, the first flor composed of a small kitchen and living room, while the second floor have a bathroom and a single bed, tor brows frowned to that.

"Single bed?", tors question sarawat.

"Yes, single bed did you already forgot or what?, you look different today are you sure that you're fine?, do you want to go back to the hospital?", sarawat worriedly asked me, tor hurriedly shake his head and smile to sarawat.

"No, I'm fine maybe I'm just tired wat, thank you", tor in tines body exclaimed woth a small smile, sarawat nodded to him and arrange their things, tor also help.

"I will take a shower tine, wait me here and we will have dinner", sarawat exclaimed to nodded, wat messed tors hair and he enters the bathroom.

Tutor slowly roam his eyes around the whole place, he also looks at the posters on the walls, and some of sarawat and tines pictures hanging on the wall, he touch on of it.

"Help me tine, I need to know all about you for me to be able to adopt to your life, guide me please, I need that now, I don't want your lover to find out about this because I know that he will be angry and at the same time sad, wish me luck", tor whispered to the photo with a small smile. He sat down to the chair and look at the books on the study table, trying to find more information about tine.

Later that night the two were currently at bed, tor had an earphone to his ear his listening to the some songs on tines phone, this is one of his hobby when his mind is not thinking straight.

"Tine stop listening to the songs, lets sleep now, you really like listening to some music before going to bed", sarawat commented with a smile while tine sighed in relief, atleast he and tine had something in common. Tor look again to sarawat and smiled.

"Sorry, come on lets sleep", tor replied as he turn off the music and removed the earphone. He slowly laid and stay still, he's waiting for what sarawat will do. Wat slowly wraps his arms around tor.

"Goodnight tine", wat said as he snuggle to tor neck.

"Goodnight wat", tor replied as he close his eyes. "Goodnight dahlia, p'fight", tor thought as a single tear falls from his eyes.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER