ELEVEN: FIRST DAY AT WORK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
(Note: tutor was the one inside tines body)

Monday morning, tine and sarawat arrived at their school at exactly seven thirty in the morning. Tine waved goodbye to sarawat.

"See you later wat", tine muttered with a small smile as he get his things inside sarawats car. Sarawat nodded and smiled at him.

"I will fetch you in the afternoon tine, we will go together to the music club, p'din is calling for a meeting later on", sarawat informed his lover, tine nodded and left the car.

Tine watched the car as it dissappears in his sight. A wind blows into his cheeks, as he turn around he saw wind smiling at him with his usual black suit.

"Good morning p'wind", tine politely greets the grim reaper.

"Good morning to you tutor, are you ready for your first day tomorrow?", wind asked his subject soul who lowered his head in worry.

"I'm not sure p'wind, I mean I can work cause I know how to do it due to my needs when I'm still in my college days, but my problem is how will I squirt from sarawat eyes, he always fetch me every afternoon", tine muttered in worry with hid hands on his chin.

"Ohhhh right that's a big problem, sarawat was really possesive to his lover, and I'm sure that he will be suspicious even if you ask for his permission, sarawat thinks tine as a fragile boy", wind informed tine who nodded in agreement. Wind keeps thinking for an alibi for tine to be able to go to his work tomorrow.

"Alright how about this tutor, talk to tines friends and convince them to cover for you, they are tines friends after all, I'm sure that they will umderstand tine", wind suggested to tine who smiled in happiness.

"Yes, you're right p'wind, I'm sure that those three will definitely take tines side, alright we have a plan now, lets talk to them later on, but for now I need to attend tines subjects", tine announced as he hurriedly enters the engineering building with wind following him from behind.

After their morning class, tine and his friends are at their usual place the bench behind their building. Tine take a deep breath and starts to talk.

"Guys can you help me tomorrow?", tine asked his friends, they all eyed him suspiciously.

"What do you need tine?", ohm replied with a confuse tone.

"Alright, I need the three of you to cover up for me tomorrow?", tine exclaimed.

"Why?", phuak added with his brows frowned.

"I have a part time job tomorrow in one of the cafe and cake shop near our school, and I want the three of you to cover up for me from wat", tine explained with his hands clasped together hoping that his friends agreed to him.

"Why do you need a part time job tine, sarawat was covering up your all expenses so why find a job?", fong asked out of curiosity and tine look straight at him.

"I want to make my own money, I know that my mom gave my allowance every month but I want to experience to have my own money for my luxuries", tine answered to his friends. The three nodded in understanding.

"Alright tine we will cover up for you, give us your schedule for that part time job so we will know if you need our help", fong announced with ohm and phuak smiling to him. Tine nodded in happiness.

"Thank you so much my friends", tine exclaimed as he hugs his friends, who stunned in shock, tine never do this but they decided to ignored it.