FOURTEEN: MOTHERS LOVE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Even I'm in another body, my responsibility as a mother will never be forgotten, I had a child whom I need to cherish, protect and care of".
-tutor

#################################
TUTOR'S POV (TINE'S BODY)

The next day, I woke up with sarawat looking at my face, I smiled to him as I sit up and leaned my back on the wall.

"Good morning wat", I lively greets him, wat nodded to me and smile back.

"Good morning nuisance, ohm called me earlier and he informed me that he like to barrow you for some of vlog of phuek, those friends of yours really like dragging you in their vlogs", wat commented with a hint of annoyance to his voice, I faintly giggles to his attitude.

"They're my friends wat, it's just natural that we are always in ones project or gimmick, don't be too annoyed to them they are a good friends", I muttered as I stand up and fix myself in front of the mirror, yes thats right those three was really a good friends to tine, like zon, saifah and yiwah to me.

"I know, I'm just kidding tine, I know that you really treasured your friends, I'm just a bit irritated cause I'm planning to invite you to a date today", wat informed me that makes me looks at him, I saw him sulking like a child, he and p'fight had the same attitude when it involves their lovers, I smiled and look at wat.

"I'm sorry, but I can't just reject them, what about tomorrow wat?", I asked to him and wat suddenly smiled in happiness.

"Good let's go tomorrow tine, my acting was really improving this past few weeks!!!", wat exclaimed that makes me shock. Wat laugh to this.

"You tricked me wat, you're not sulking!!!", I exclaimed back as I started to chase him, but he enters the bathroom and lock it from the inside.

"Hahaha, tine you always fall for my tricks, tsk tsk but its alright haha we will have a date tomorrow, go and fix yourself, I will take a bath", wat yelled from the bathroom, and I banged the door.

"You're running away from me again wat, one day I will catched you for sure", I commented to him and after that I went down to the kitchen to prepare some food, my eyes roamed inside the refrigerator, I found bacon and eggs inside, I hymned as I make an omelette and bacon.

"Come on let's eat!!!", I exclaimed to wat when I saw him enters the kitchen, he nods at me and sat across me. We eat our breakfast in silence, after that I took a shower and prepared myself for today.

"Tine, come down now your friends are already here!!!!", I heard wat yelled from downstairs, I hurriedly grabbed my things and went down, I saw my friends on the living area.

"We need to go wat, see you later", I said to wat and he nodded to me.

"Hey, bring back tine here in one piece, don't let him do some embarassing moments again!!!", wat exclaimed to my friends and they all nodded in fear. After that we left the condo.

After thirty minutes we finally arrives at the cafe, I turned around to my friends to say something.

"Alright, guys behave or p'zon and p'saifah will be angry to us, I will give you a table with a better background and scenery for you to shoot phuek, if you need me just call for me, alright?", I informed them with a smile, the three nodded in undestanding, after the we all went inside the cafe.