TWENTY TWO: START OF SUSPICION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"No matter how many times you tried to hide yourself, your habits and attitude always unwrapping your true self".

#################################
SARAWAT POV

"He's really good on guitar now wat", I heard p'din whispered to me while looking at tine who's playing the guitar in front.

"Yes, and I'm so proud of him", I poudly replied to p'din with a bright smile on my face, but to my suprised p'din tap my shoulder while he sat down beside me.

"Is there's any problem?", I seriously asked to my senior when I noticed how serious his face is while he keeps starring at tine.

"Did by any chance, you find tine hmmm how can I say this hmmm different?", p'din asked me that makes my brows frown in confusion.

"What do you mean p'din, I don't understand you?", I replied back while I straighten up myself, my full attention was on him right now.

"Wat don't you dare tell me that you didn't sensed something unusual to him, he's your lover wat, how can he play those guitar chords like he already mastered it for some years now, even an intellegent amateur can't do that", p'din informed me with such seriousness on his tone, my eyes automatically shifted to tine.

"I'm allergic to blue hawai",

My eyes narrowed when those sentenced enters my mind, I remember when tine told me that his allergic to blue hawai, cause I know that it's his favorite, that's the drink that he always buy whenever we're having snacks or lunch, I stood up and grab my wallet from my bag.

"Hey, wat where are you going?", p'din asked me I confusion, I smiled at him.

"I will just buy some drinks, look to tine for me, see yah p'din", I informed my senior after that I left the building.

I immediately went straight to the cafeteria, I stopped in front of the drinks store, I take a deep breath as I look to the menu.

"What's your order sir?", the seller asked me politely.

"Can I have an iced coffee and a blue hawai", I informed the seller, she nods to me and starts to prepare what I ordered.

After I bought the drinks, I went back to the music club, I saw tine already done on his practicing, I watch him as he fix his things, my brows raised up when I saw how neat and careful he is in putting the guitar on its case.

"Hey tine why do you put the guitar like that on the case have more care",

"Wat, it's just a guitar, and besides I'm the one who will carry this not you",

"Tine?", I muttered in puzzled right now, now that p'din informed me about his sudden changed of attitude and manner, I'm starting to see them one by one.

I shake my head to clear my mind, I enters the room, and calked my lovers name.

"Tine come on, I bought some drink for you", I announced inside the music club, p'din eyes narrowed to me.

"I thought that you will buy some drinks for everybody, and here you are coming back with just tines drink, very good wat, very good", p'din exclaimed in a pissed tone while his arms are crossed to his chest, I ignored him as I walk and stop in front of tine, I handed him his drinks.

"Here tine I bought your favorite", I said to tine, my eyes noticed that tine eyed the drink and suddenly his eyes shifted away.

"Wat you're really sweet!!!!, I envy your relationship!!!!", green exclaimed as he holds his cheeks and blushed in red.

"Don't you like it?", I asked again to tine, he looks at me and shakes his head, I saw him nervously laughed.

"What are you talking about wat, blue hawai was my favorite thank you!", tine said after that he accepted the drink, he's about to put it on the corner when I said another word.

"Drink it tine, I know that you're tired from playing guitar, you need refreshment so drink that", I exclaimed to my lover, I saw him stopped and nervously starred at the drink in his hand, after a minute I saw him sighed, he sip the blue hawai and drink it after that he looks at me and forced a smile.

"It's really delicious thank you wat!", I heard him say to me, I nodded to him and smile, I walked passed to him and messed his hair, after that I sat down beside him and we watched the others practice.

"Calm yourself wat, it's nothing, don't believe some rumors from p'din, nothing happens when tine drunk that blue hawai", I thought to myself when I saw tine still drinking the blue hawai. I'm just thinking to much.

One more hour passed, and finally p'din decided to call the day off, the members starts to arrange and clean the music room, I stood up and grabbed mine and tines things, after that I happily turn to my lover.

"Tine come let's go, it's already six pm", I exclaimed to my lover, my brows frowned when I noticed that he's ignoring me, and he's quite scratching his arms and neck.

"Hey tine what's the matter?", I worriedly asked to him, my eyes widens when he lifted his head, I saw him crying as he still scratching his red arms and neck.

"Wat......!", tine cried as if he's asking for help, like he's really in pain.

"P'din, green help me here!!!!!", I screamed in panic as I help tine to stand up, p'din and green both hurriedly went beside me.

"Tine, what's happening to you?!!", green yells in worried we kreps panicking beside my lover.

"Green can you stop that, wat bring him to the hospital, we will follow you !", p'din commanded to me, I hurriedly what p'din said to me, tine and I left the building and enters my car, I immediately drive to the nearest hospital, I help tine to get out.

#################################

"Hey wat, how's tine?", I lifted my head when I heard p'dins voice, I saw him and green stopping in front of me, I sighed and stand up and look at the door of the emergency room.

"I still don't know, the nurses seperate tine from me earlier, and they told me to wait here, the doctor was already inside", I informed p'din and green.

We waited for another ten minutes and finally the doctor gets out from the emergency room.

"How's tine doc?", I imeediately asked the doctor, he looks at me and smile.

"He's fine, we're glad that you managed to get him here fast", the doctor informed me, I sighed in relief.

"What happened to him?", p'din added.

"He eat or drink something that he's allergic of, but don't worry we already gave him some medicine, excuse me", the doctor informed us, after that he left leavung the three of us in puzzled.

"Allergy?, did tine has any allergy?", green asked me in confusion, I sat down on the chair as I clasped my hands together.

"The only thing that I gave to him earlier was the blue hawai", I muttered to p'din and green.

"Blue hawai was tines favorite wat, so that's not the drink that triggers his allergy, any food that you gave?", p'din asked me again, I ignored his question and just stay silent.

"Blue hawai, how can you be allergic to the only thing that you always drink tine, what' really happening here", I thought to myself, I really want to refrained myself from thinking unnessesary things but still I can't stand the truth that my tine is slowly becoming to be unknown to me and I'm really afraid to what will happened next.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER