NINE: MISSION STARTS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
TUTOR POV (TINES BODY)

I woke up the next day with sarawat leaning on the bed while starring at my face. He smiled when I look at him with my sleepily eyes.

"Good morning, my nuisance you kinda woke up late this time, usually you always woke up before me, but it's fine cause I'd a chance to look at your sleeping face", sarawat said as he smirked to me, I just looking at him as a memory flashed into my mind.

"Good morning my wifey, I really like to stare at your sleeping face, you always woke up late my love, but its alright cause I'd always had a chance to look at your sleeping face",

"Hey, tine why are you crying?", I was pulled out from my thoughts when I heard sarawat questioned to me, I lifted my hand and touched my tears to be suprised when I felt tears in them, I shifted my eyes on sarawats worried face as he observe me.

"I-----------------I-------------wat", my sentence are interrupted when sarawat suddenly pulled me to his chest, his arms wraps around me with his chin is on my head.

"Please don't cry tine, I'm here now , I'm here now, I'm not leaving you again", sarawat lovingly whispered to me that made me cry more. I snuggle to his chest with my hands gripping his shirt as I cried in his chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry", I muttered repeatedly into his chest. "I'm sorry if I need to do this sarawat, I'm sorry if tine was not the one who's your comforting right now, I'm really sorry", I thought to myself while still crying into his chest. I really missed my family, I missed p'fights smiles everytime I woke up, I missed my daughters hugs.

Ten minutes passed as I finally seperate from sarawats embrace, I wipes the tears from my eyes and I look at sarawat and gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine now, thank you wat", I said and sarawat nodded and stand up.

"Good come on you need to take a bath now, I will wait here hurry up or we will be late, I will drop you to your room, from now on I will drive I will not permit you to drive again, it's a good thing that I still have another car at my moms house, I asked her driver to deliver that car to our condo", sarawat informed me and I nodded when I remembered something.

"Wait wat, can I know what happened to the case, I'm at faults to that accident did mr panich husband take charges to me?", I worriedly asked sarawat, being in jail was not in the plan.

"Don't worry professor tutors father in law interfere when mr panich what to take charge on you, he said that your still a student and it's actually not your intention to cause that accident, mr panich didn't want to listened to his father that day but the father in law uses professor tutor to him, he said and I quote "do you think tor will like this fighter, let the child go and just focus on tutors recovery", because of that mr panich calm down and take down the charges", sarawat informed me, and I smiled atleast fighter still thought of my side that day, he choose to calm down despite of his anger. I smiled and get my things and after that I enters the comfort room to take a bath.

We arrived at the university at seven thirty in the morning, I still have time to go in my classroom, sarawat insisted to drop me to my room and after some minutes of arguing I finally agreed to him. Now we're in front of my room, I know this room cause tine was one of my students and I'm their first subject.

"Tine, take care of yourself, I will fetch you after your class, you don't need to attent the chealeading and music club for the meantime, I excused you to them", sarawat informed me and I sighed in relief, i didn't know how to be a cheerleader, about the music I can only play guitar because fighter, zon and zaifah taught me.