THIRTY TWO: FORGIVE ME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
FIGHTER POV

When tine suddenly collapsed in my arms, I immediately collect him into my arms and went straight to the nearest hospital.

"Please help him, he suddenly collapsed!!!!", I screamed when I enter the hospital, some nurse approached me and look at tine.

"Please sir, lay him on that bed", one of the nurse commanded me, I followed her and I lay tine on a hospital bed, after that they starts to check his vitals.

"Heart rate is slowing, we need a doctor!!!!", the nurse yells in panic and worry, they starts to push me outside the room.

"Wait I can't leave him!!!", I protest as I tried to push them away. The doctor arrives and look straight to me.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you need to leave, we will do everything, just wait outside!!", the doctor muttered to me.

"Please doc do everything!!!", I exclaimed back to him, the doctor nodded and after that I finally left the room and sat down on one of the benches outside the emergency room.

It's already been thirty minutes but still the doctor are not here, I'm about to enter the room when doctor finally came out.

"What's his condition?", I hurriedly asked the doctor, I sigh in relief when he smiled at me.

"The patient is fine now, we manged to revived him, he's now in a private room, excuse me", the doctor informed me after that he left, while I starts to walk to where tines room is located, to where wifes room located.

I'm still in confuse to how it happens, but I'm quite sure that the person that I've talk earlier is my wife, it's my tor, that's why he knew all things about me, that's why he knew the song that tor always played on the piano because he's my wife tor.

When I entered tines room, I saw him laying on a white hospital bed with heart monitor attached to him, I sat down on the chair beside his bed and lovingly envelops his hand in between my large hands.

"Wake up now my love, please wake up now, I'm sorry if I hurted you, I'm really sorry tor", I cried into his hand in guilt and sadness, how can I forget the only person that loves me for who I'm, the only person who made me a better man and a father to our only daughter dahlia.

"Mr. Panich why are you crying?",

#################################
3RD POV (TUTORS ROOM)

Inside tutors room on the hospital fighters father is now walking back and forth in worry, because earlier the hospital nurse called him to informed him that tutor suddenly had a seizure, he immidietely drove to the hospital.

"Ahhh!!!, the hell fighter why aren't you picking up your phone!!!", the senior panich exclaimed in frustration when his son still not answering the phone after almost five calls.

"And why does that doctor taking this long to get out from tors room!!!", the old man added while biting his nail in worry for his son in law.

The doctor finally went out from the room, the old pravat run to meet the doctor.

"Doc how's my son in law?", fighters father asked worriedly to the doctor.

"We managed to revived him sir, but we're really sorry he's still in coma and I don't know if he will wake up now!", the doctor announced, that made fighters father sat on the bench with his shocked face.

"No, th.....at .......can't be!!!!", fighters father exclaimed in disbelief, it's has a possibility that his son in law will never wake up, he unconciously grabbed his hair in frustration and so much worry.

"Fighter,......I need to call fighter!!!!", he suddenly exclaimed and starts to call his son again to informed him about tutors situation but still the phone is out of coverage area.

"Answer the fucking phone fighter, your wife needs you now!!!",

#################################
FIGHTER POV

I looked at tine in such a confusion, I can clearly see the confusion on his face, he's looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Ha...ha, what are you talking tine?, it's me fighter and I'm crying cause you finally woke up", I exclaimed to tine while still holding his hand, I more frown when he pulled his hand away from my hand.

"What's the matter?", I asked again.

"I know who you are sir, you're professor tutors husband, and I'm asking why are you crying in front of me?", tine said to me, my eyes widens and I suddenly hold his shoulders making him wince.

"No, you're tutor right??...., you've told me that earlier when we're on the restaurant, I can sense that you're him!!!", I exclaimed as I starts to shake him, he starts to free himself from my hold.

"What are you.....talking about?,,,,......I didn't know what you're sayin, I'm with wat earlier we hand a fight and now he's angry to me, and I just meet your wife earlier in the canteen, he found me crying and he......talked to me, mr are you sure you're fine?", my whole body was stunned to his words, I unconciously released him while looking at him with my eyes wide. No, he's not lying, I can clearly read on his face that he's telling the truth, and if he talked to my tutor earlier that's only means that he forgot the accident.

"Tine?!!!!", I muttered in disbelief and the boy in front of me nodded.

"No,.....that can't be....where's my tor......no he's here the one I've talked earlier was him......", I muttered to myself as I sat down on the nearest sofa of this room, my whole head is in so much confusion.

"Sir are you alright?!!!", tine run and kneel down in front of me when he noticed that I'm starting to have a hard time breathing.

"No....I'm fine, sorry I need to go!!!", I hurriedly said to him, after that I stand up and leave the room immediately.

"Tor......!!!!", I cried as soon as I gets out from the room, I slides to the room while my hand covers my mouth to shut the cries.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER