FIFTEEN: LOVEONE'S FURY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TUTOR'S POV (TINE'S BODY)

I happily exited my and sarawats condo with my backpack behind me. My daughter dahlia always visits the cafe for almost a month now, she always looks happy and I'm glad to that.

"Where are you going tine?", I was startled when I found sarawat leaning on the wall opposite to the condos door. I can see his serious expression.

"I'll be going to fongs house for a group study, I will be back at five in the afternoon", I replied to him, he just raised his eyebrows to me.

"You're always out with your friends for the last month tine, are you sure that you're not doing anything?", wat asked me in suspecion, I gulped in nervousness.

"Yes, I'm sure wat, wait are you suspecting me of something?", I asked back to him and he hurriedly shakes his head, he walks to me and hugs me tight but full of love.

"No, tine I'm just worried for you, lately you always sleeps more and I can see some bruises to your body, are you sure that you're fine?", wat asked me with such care on his voice, I smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm fine wat, you know that my body are a bit sensetive that's why I can bruise easily", I reasoned to him cause that's true, tines body is a bit weak, he easily got bruise, I can tell that this body didn't experience any part time job.

"If you say so, but please be more careful next time, you know that it will take a some days for your bruises to dissappears, I didn't like the others thinking that I'm hurting you", wat exclaimed to me in worry while he cutely pout to me.

"Yes, boss, haha don't pout anymore by the way where are you going?, you look so dress up today?", I asked him while I eyed his clothes, he smiled at me and pose for a minute.

"Do I look handsome, my nuisance, my friends and I will hang out today", wat said to me and I nodded.

"Ahh that's why hmmm wat you're so ugly!!", I exclaimed as I hurriedly run away from him while laughing, wat followed me.

"Hey, tine stop right there, I'm not ugly!!!", he screamed in irritation, I really like to teased that boy, he really loved and cherished tine. I hurriedly call for a taxi and hop in.

"Bye wat see you later", I yelled to him and the taxi drove away. I can see him waved goodbye to me from the side mirror.

Thirty minutes passed and I finally arrives at the cafe, today is saturday that's why it will be a bit hectic schedule for us. When I got out from the taxi, I saw p'wind on the tree beside me.

"Good morning p'wind", I politely greets the grim reaper, who nodded at me.

"You look happy today tor", wind commented to me.

"Yes....I teased wat before I left the condo, and also because my daughter will be here today, that's why I'm so happy", I exclaimed in excitement and happiness, I eyed the cafe in front of me for the past month this cafe became my home.

"A month already past tor, but still your husband not even visiting you even for a minute, you need to work harder, you can't just settle with dahlia, you need to also talk to your husband", I heard p'wind recommended to me, I sighed and look up.

"I know that p'wind, but my husband didn't even go in this cafe anymore, I also asked p'zon and p'saifah but they even can't tell me why, they always say that the owner is busy", I replied to p'wind.