TWENTY FOUR: TINES HEART

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TUTOR'S POV (TINES BODY)

It been already three days but sarawat was still not talking to me, he wokes up everyday and leave the house without saying anything to me, he didn't even eat any breakfast.

"Wat, wait eat your breakfast first", I exclaimed to wat when he came downstairs, he stop and look at me.

"I don't want to eat!", he firmly muttered to me after that he immediately leave the condo, I winced when he bang the door, I sighed and sat down on the chair.

"What are you going to do now?", I heard p'wind asked me, he's standing next to me.

"I don't know, what if I told him everything, is that a good idea?", I asked in confusion to my angel of death, p'wind walks and sat down beside me.

"Let's say that you already told hin everything, do you think that can solve your problem?", p'wind seriously exclaimed to me, I tightly gripped the apron that I wore.

"I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so careless, I didn't realized that he's already catching my lies!!", I muttered in frustration, when I remebered how I answer sarawats questions.

"It's not your fault, it's really hard to act as someone who you didn't know, tine was just your student you don't know anything beside what his attitude inside your class, so don't blame yourself", p'wind said to me while he holds my hands, I sighed and nodded to him, after that I stood up and starts to clean the table, I put the food on a tupperware and keep them inside the refrigerator.

"I'm going to school now, how about you do you want to accompany me?", I asked to p'wind, he nods and stood up.

"Sure you're going alone today again, so you need me it's a good thing that you knew how to commute", p'wind teased me, I laugh faintly to that while I get my things.

"I came from not so rich family p'wind before I married to p'fight, so commuting will never be my problem", I proudly replied to p'wind.

I leave the condo and lock it, after that I get a taxi and went straight to my school, I even didn't see sarawat there, maybe he's really avoiding me.

"You look so gloomy today tine did something happens?", I was pulled out from my thoughts when fong, ohm and phuak sat down in front of me, we're currently at the cafeteria to have lunch.

"Nothing guys, I just have so many thoughts running inside my head", I reasoned to my friends.

"Is this about to sarawat?", ohm asked that makes me looks suprised to them, I saw them chuckles to me.

"Looks like we hit the jackpot there tine", phuak added, I faintly smiled to them.

"Yes, but nothing serious, by the way how did you three----",

"His names was written clearly on your face, the last time that we saw you like this was a day before your accident", I abruptly look at them when I heard those words, the day before the accident.

"Did we fought that day?", I questioned them.

"We didn't know what's the main reason, you didn't tell us about that, wait don't tell me you don't remember?", fong asked me in confusion, I just nods to him.

"Yes, it's quite hazy to me, can you tell me what happened?", I begged to tines friends, the three looks at each other.

"I'm sorry tine we really don't know everything, we just know that you always come back home late for already a month, but you didn't tell us about that", ohm informed me, I frowned to that.

"What I'm doing everynight?", I added in so much confusion.

"We don't know but you and sarawat always fought because of that, you refused to tell him anything about that matter, now that you asked that we're really confused about that", phuak exclaimed to me, I lowered my head and look at tines phone.

"His phone didn't have anything about that matter, what is that secret that he keeps hiding from his lover?", I thought in total confusion, maybe thats the main reason behind this chaos", I thought to myself.

#################################

After my afternoon class, I decided to skipped the music club cause I know that sarawat don't want to see me there. I went straight to the hospital to visit tine, I enters his room and sat down beside my body.

"What are you hiding to your lover tine?, why do you always come back home late for a month?", I asked to tine as I hold his hand.

"Will you help me this time, I really don't know what will I do to sarawat, he's your lover after all so kid help me can you?", I exclaimed to tine.

"Uncle tine?", I shifted my head when I heard a sweet voice, I smiled when I saw dahlia and fighters father on the doorway, like as always dahlia had flowers on her hands.

"Dahlia!", I muttered happily, dahlia laughs in happiness, she run into my arms and hugged me tight.

"Good afternoon sir", I politely bowed to fighters father, I saw him nods to me, he gets the flowers from dahlia and starts to arrange it on the vase.

"What are you doing here uncle tine?", dahlia innocently asked me.

"I'm just visiting your papa my flower, by the way how's he?", I asked to the child.

"He's stable don't worry, he's going to be fine!", my father in law informed me, I sighed in reluef when I heard those words, atleast tine was fine.

"Thank you sir", I replied to fighter father. I sat silently on the chair while looking on my body.

My phone suddenly ring, when I saw who called me I saw sarawats name, I immediately answers the phone with a smile.

"Hello wat", I asked.

"Go home now!!!!!!!!, where the hell are you?!!!!, why are you still out there,!!!, go home!!!!", I winced when I heard sarawats angry voice, dahlia and my father in law looks worriedly to me.

"Ye....s I'll.....be there!", I replied to wat, I wipes my tears away while my body starts to trembles in fear, I'm not really used to being shouted at, because p'fight nevers shouts at me.

I starts to get my things, when I'm about to leave the room, my father in law spoke to me.

"Are you alright?", he worriedly asked, I turned to look at him and nods my head.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm really sorry if you heard those words, please excuse me", I said to him, after that I immediately left the hospital.

#################################

When I arrived at the condo, sarawat angrily holds my wrist and threw me on the wall. I screamed in pain when I felt my back collides on the hard wall.

"Where the hell did you go?!!!", I saw sarawat angry face looking straight into me, my eyes watered in fright, this was the first time that I saw him like this.

"Wat let me explain------ahhhhh", I was cut off when he tight holds my wrist.

"I don't want to hear anything from you!!!!", he screamed on my face.

"Is this the way you always treat your lover back then?", I straightly asked to him, I saw sarawat eyes widens to me. He immediately let my hand go, I slide to the floor and starts to cry.

"Ahhhhhhh......ahhhhhhh", I cried in pain and fear, I never thought that he will hurt me like this, p'fight never hurts me like this.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER