ONE: HAPPY FAMILY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar english is not my first language.

"I've got my whole world now here beside me, and I've nothing more to wished for".
-tutor......

#################################
7 years later

Tutor frown his eyebrows when he felt someone kissing his cheeks lovingly. He snuggle to the body beside him not wanting to let go. He had his life now in this room laying between his arms, tutor smiled as he buried his face forward to the warm chest of his husband.

"You seems comfortable there my love", a sweet manly voice reached tutors ears that makes him to open his eyes and glanced at the man above him with a grin in his face.

"Yes, I like it here, can you not move my pillow, I want to sleep more after one hour wake me up, now shut up", tutor announced to his husband as he once again buried his head into the chest in front of him.

"Now, now love I have work remember, I need to prepare myself, I'm going to take a bath now baby", the sweet manly voice laughingly replied to tutor who moan in disapproval when he felt that the body was leaving the bed.

"P'fight, I want to sleep more come back here!!!!", tutor replied in annoyance to his husband who was now at the walk in closet currently searching for his clothes. Fight look at tor and smiled.

"Baby, I also want to sleep with you more, but I have an important meeting today and my dad will get mad if I'll cancel this meeting, I'm sorry please go back to sleep if you want", fighter explained to his husband who nodded sleepy and nestled the head again on the pillow with a smile on the face. Fight walks to the bed and carefully lowered his head and lovingly peck tutor's lips.

"I love you baby", fighter whispered affectionately to tutors ears.

"I love you too p'fight", tutor replied with his eyes still closed but a sweet smile form to his lips.

Thirty minutes passed, fight come out from the bathroom fully clothed with his office suit, he became his family business ceo when they got married his father passed to him all of his wealth.

Fighter sat beside his husband in the bed as he observed tutor sleeping face, a smile forms from his lips while he tenderly caressing tutors cheeks. He was pulled out of his thoughts when a knock was heard from outisde the door.

"Come in!!!!!", fight said with a low voice enough to be heard by the one who's knocking as the doors opens a six year old girl comes running straight fighters waiting arms.

"Daddy!!!!!!", the girl exclaimed as she jump to his fathers waiting arms. Fighter put his fingers to his mouth to signal the child to lower her voice.

"Good morning my little angel", fighter greets his six year old daughter Dahlia. She was his and tutors biological daughter. A year after their marriage the two decided to get a surrogate mother who will carry their child, the two donated their sperm cells and after nine months Dahlia was born, Dahlia got his face but her smile and attitude were come from tutor.

"Daddy, can we go to the park today after my school?", dahlia asked his father as she wrapped her arms around fighters neck.

"Yes, my flower we can but for now let's wake up your papa, you know what to do my flower", fighter exclaimed to his daughter who nodded with a grin on her lips. Dahlia lifted her hands up and she laughingly tickles his papa who woke up laughing in glee.