THIRTY THREE: SEALED

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
FIGHTER POV

"Where's my tor?!!", I asked to myself in pure frustration, that man inside that room is no longer my tor, I can sensed that it's a different person already.

I'm in a middle of thinking when my phone suddenly rings, I read my father name after that I ended the call, I don't want to talk to someone right now. But after some minutes my phone rings again, I messed my hair in irritation and I decided to answer the call.

"What is it father, I'm busy right now", I exclaimed to my father in a bit higher tone.

"You fucking useless son of mine, go here at the hospital right now!!!!, your tor had a seizure earlier!!!!", I was stun to what my father said, my hands tightly gripped the phone while I turn around and starred at tines hospital room.

"A seizure on the se day that tine collapsed?, don't tell me.........no?!!!", I muttered in disbelief when I realize what happened.

I ended the call and hurriedly left the hospital to go to where my wife is located, I stepped on the gas and let the car speed like I'm in a racing competition, my tor is waiting for me and he needs me, my wife needs me now.

This was my fastest drive, in just twenty five minutes I arrived at my wifes hospital, I immediately parked my car and enters the hospital, when I'm about to reach my wifes room, a guy bumped into my resulting for the both of us to fall on the floor.

"What the hell, look at your front!!!", I angrily exclaimed to the guy opposite me. My brows frowned when the guy just stare straight into my eyes.

"You quite had a temper, not a good quality", I suddenly feel irritated to the way he said those words, I fisted my hands in fury and hate.

"You have the guts to tell me that?, did we know each other?, I didn't even know you sharp tongue stranger!", I exclaimed to the guy in such a mockingly tone. He smirked to me mockingly.

"If you say so, but I know you more than you knew yourself", the guy stated in a low voice, we both stand up and I'm about to leave when he suddenly speak some words.

"You're too late fighter, he's already giving up, life is not so important for him now, it will be a miracle if he ever wake up again", the guy exclaimed back to me, I hurriedly turn around but my brows frown when I didn't find him anymore, he looks like he dissappears in thin air.

"What does he mean?, and why did he knew my name?", I whispered to myself in confusion. I ignored his words as I continue to walk to where my wifes room is located.

I saw my father and dahlia outside tors room, I hurriedly run to them, when they saw me they both stood up and starred at me.

"Daddy!!!", my daughter ran into my arms while crying heavily, I kneel down and wiped her tears away.

"Baby, why are you crying?, please don't cry papa will be mad at you", I stated to my daughter, dahlia nodded and she wipes her tears away on her own.

"Alright daddy, I won't cry anymore so papa will not be sad anymore", dahlia replied to me, I smiled sweetly to her while I caress her hair lovingly.

"How's my tor father?, is he alright?", I asked to my father, he look straight to me with a faint smile on his face.

"He had a seizure earlier, the doctors informed us, I'm sorry if I had to bring dahlia with me, she said that she likes to be with her papas side, your nana stayed at the house to look for it", my father informed me, yet my question are still not answered by him.

"You didn't answer my question father, I'm asking about my tors condition!", I firmly asked to my father, he sighed and signaled me to take dahlia away.

"Baby can you go inside papas room, for the meantime, I will follow you there, I just need to talk to your grandpapa first", I explained to my daughter, she look at me and nodded her head.

"Ok, see you there daddy, grandpapa", my daughter happily replied to me, after that she run straight to tutors room, leaving me alone with my father.

"Now can you tell me?", I asked once again.

"He's in coma and they're not sure if he will wake up again!!", my father exclaimed straightly, my eyes widens in fear and horror when I heard those words, how did that happened, how did this happened.

"No, father are you serious?, how........you always telling......me that he's fine......that he's stable......and now you're telling me that he's in coma?, ...............no father you're lying!!!!!, he can't be in coma, he will wake up.......!!!!", I screamed in anger and frustration, I'm not believing what my fathers saying.

"Believe it or not fighter, but your wife are now fighting for his life, the doctor informed me that his vitals suddenly went low resulting to a seizure, but the doctors are still in puzzled cause tors vital are really stable and they only waiting for him to wake up and now this happened", my father stated to me, I didn't feel when or how but I found myself sitting on the bench while starring at the floor below me, I didn't know what to feel anymore.

"He was there earlier, I'm just talking to him earlier, why.......why......what happened tor", I muttered to myself in disbelief and guilt. I knew that I've done something and said something terrible to him.

"Go inside fighter and be with your family they needed you the most now, dahlia is still oblivious to his papas condition, that's why please don't cry in front of her", my father added in a sad tone, I unconciously nodded to him and I let my feet guides me inside my tutors room.

When I enters the room, I eyes watered when I saw tutors body attached to many wires, the beeping of the heart monitor is the only sound I heard inside the room, on the small table beside tors bed was a vase of red rose, my tutors favorite flower.

"Daddy!!", dahlia said as she run to me and hugged me tightly. I smiled to her and lifted her up into my arms and craddle her, I sat down on the chair beside tors bed.

"Look daddy, papas sleeping peacefully, when did he will wake up again?", dahlia innocently asked me, I wipe my tears away and holds my wifes hand and squeezed it lovingly.

"Don't worry baby, papa will wake up, we will now visit him everyday until he woke up again", I informed my daughter who smiled widely, she starts to jump happily and after that he wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

"Thank you so much daddy, papa will be happy now that you're also visiting him here", my daughter exclaimed happily to me, I nodded back to him and we both look at tors sleeping face.

"I'm sorry my tor, I'm sorry if I didn't remember you, I'm sorry if I ignored all of the signs that you're beside me all the time, I'm sorry if I became a fool, this husband of yours are not worth it of your forgiveness but please let me show you how much I love you for one last time, give me another chance to be with you again, don't leave me and dahlia alone", I thought to myself, I didn't even bother to wipe away tears anymore, I just let them stream down on my cheeks, while my eyes are still fixed to my wife, to my other half.

#################################

Darkness all I can see is darkness, please I'm afraid, help me, save me, if anyone hears me please have mercy at me and retrieve me from this never ending darkness. I want to be free, I can't feel my whole body, I can't open my eyes to see the light, please have mercy save me.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER