THIRTY: FIRST DAY WITH YOU AGAIN

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

"Are you going to be alright in that restaurant?", sarawat worriedly asked tine who's sitting across him. Tine look up and smiled to sarawat.

"I'm fine wat don't worry I will take a better care to tines body, I won't exhaust him or make any scratch to his body", tor replied to tines lover, who sigh and nodded.

"Yes I'm worried to tines body but I'm also worried for you, are you really going to tire yourself just to attract the attention of that man?", sarawat exclaimed in confusion, tor immediately nodded to him.

"Yes, he's so important to me that's why I'm willing to take any risk for me to came back beside him again", tor muttered with a smile on his lips.

"Who are you really?, you sounded like you're mature or even married?", sarawat added in curiousity, but tor just winked playfully to him.

"Haha, it's not the right time for you to know, but don't worry I'm not a bad person, I'm harmless", tor stated after that tine stand up and starts to prepare for his first day on work.

"What time are you going to come back?", sarawat asked.

"Five in the afternoon I guess are you going to cook something for me?", tor asked in excitement and sarawat nodded with a smile.

"It's your first day right?, we need to celebrate that", sarawat informed tine.

"Thank you wat for doing that for me, good bye see you later", tor exclaimed happily to tines body, he opens the door and wave goodbye to wat after that he went straight to his new part time job.

#################################

Tine happily enters their restaurant, he happily greets the people inside. The manager named jennie greets tine back with a sweet smile on her face.

"Good morning maam jennie", tine greets to his manager.

"Good morning to you too tine, come let's go to the changing room, your uniform is already in there", jennie informed the student, tine starts to follow his superior, the two arrives at the locker room section of the restaurant.

"Alright tine, you just need to deliver the food on the right table, be polite and always wear your bright smile, every saturday you need to be here at eight oclock in the morning to five, on monday, wednesday and friday you need to be here at seven in the evening to eleven, are you alright with your schedule?", manager jennie asked tine who nodded immediately to his manager.

"Yes maam, I can manage with the schedule, thank you for informing me maam", tine pplitely replied to his superior who smile, jennie put her hand on tines shoulder and squeezed it.

"You're too kind and polite, you also act like master tutor the wife of sir fighter, i will leave you now, be out within ten minutes, good luck on your first day!!!", jennie added to tine, after that the manager left the room, leaving tine with a faint smile on his face.

"She also sensed something to me, yet my own husband still not knew me", tine whispered to himself, he wipes the tears treathening to fall and he take a deep breath and smile.

"Enough with tears tor, it's your first day on work, do your best, just enjoy everything", tine exclaimed to himself, after that he decided to change his clothes to start his work now.

#################################

"Good morning maam, sirs, can I have your orders?", tine politely asked the customers in front of him.

"Can we have a tuna, a salad and for dessert Ice cream", the customer order with a smile on their faces.

"Alright sir, please wait for a some minutes, thank you for your patience", tine replied to their customer, after that he go to another table to get the orders and after he got five orders he went straight to the counter and left the orders there.

"Phi lay here's the new orders!!!", tine yelled to the restaurant cook, the cook peeked and smiled to tine.

"Hey kid it's your first day and here you are attracting more customer for us, good job new waiter, our baby tine!!", the thirty two year old cook stated to the tine, who blushed in red due to embarassment.

"Phi lay, you're making me blush, we're all attracting them, like you, you attract those customers by your food, haha", tine replied to their cook.

"Here's the orders tine, be careful", lay muttered to tine as he put the plates on tines serving plate.

"Thank you phi lay!!!", tine exclaimed happily and he starts to dessiminate the plates to the right table.

The manager proudly watching her new part timer, it looks like tine really enjoying his job and the customer also likes him. It's only luchtime but their customers are doubled or even tripled today.

"Such a sweet and polite child, I'm glad that he passed mr fighters interview, he's a great addition to my team", manager jennie muttered in a proud tone.

"Uwaaaaa, uwaaaaaaaa!!!!!", a child cries pulled the manager from her thought, she looks at a five year old girl crying on one of the table, she's about to go there when tine went there first.

"What's the matter sweetie?", tine asked the little girl as he starts to wipes the childs tears, the child mother faintly smile to tine.

"I'm sorry if she bothers you, she just want some ice cream but I'm not sure if still on our budget", the mother sadly informed tine, tine notice how the mother clutched her wallet, maybe she's trying to find some more money to buy her child the icecream.

"Sweetie what flavor do you want?", tine shifted his eyes to the child.

"Phi, I like strawberry!!!", the child exclaimed happilly and full of excitement.

"Wait you don't need to do that, we don't have anymore money-----", the woman were cut off when tine smiled to her.

"It's on me maam, you don't need to worry, here sweetie your icecream", tine informed the two, the child happily eats the icecream.

"Master tor?", manager jennie muttered in confusion, when she observed tines movements, the child in front of her, acts like his master tor, the same child friendly and kind one, the attitude that all of the restaurant staffs like to their owners wife.

Unknown to them fighter is also currently watching the scene with a shocked expression on his face. He also sensed something familiar from tines movements.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER