TWELVE: MUSIC CONFUSION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TUTORS POV (TINES BODY)

I was currently eating with sarawat at the kitchen when he suddenly muttered something.

"I'm will going to fetch you later tine, p'din told me that we we're having a performance later, he will choose the next member for our band, we need a new guitarist, are you free later on or you have a group study with your friends?", sarawat asked me, I just think for a minute, guitar I know how to play that but do tine knew?. I gazed at sarawat who's currently eating.

"Yes, I'm free after my afternoon class, hmmm wat do I know how to play guitar, did I do good?", I carefully asked to sarawat that makes him stop and starred at me in confusion.

"Are you really fine tine, you just forgot how to play guitar, are you still in air?", sarawat mockingly asked me that makes me nervous. "Just forgot how to play guitar, so tine knew how to play alright!!!", I thought to myself and a smile formed on my lips.

"No, wat I just trying if you knew me well, I'm fine really, don't worry", I exclaimed happily to him, I eat my breakfast and went upstairs to take a bath. I suddenly stopped when I saw scrubb band poster at the wall.

"Is tine a scrubb fanatic?", I asked myself and I starts to look inside my bag for a proof that tine likes scrubb, after a munite I found sheets of chords for scrubbs songs on his bag.

"Alright he likes scrubb, its a relief that I knew some scrubb song, its decided I will play this chords later", I exclaimed to myself with a proud smile on my face, I get tines phone and look at his music library and I found many scrubb song in it. I smiled happily as I play them while I'm taking a shower.

"You really like playing those songs tine, I called you for almost ten minutes now but you can't hear me", sarawat exclaimed to me with a bit of annoyance on his tone, I just giggled to him.

"Sorry, I missed those songs, by the way why are you calling me?", I asked back to him.

"I want to say that can we have dinner after our club activity later, I know some restaurant, can we?", sarawat asked me and I nodded, I really missed eating at any restaurant, I remembered that p'fight always wants to treat me to any restaurant that he like.

"Good, thank you, alright wait for me here, I will just take a shower and after that we will go to school", sarawat informed and I nodded, when he enters the bathroom, p'air appears beside me.

"Good morning tor", the grim reaper greets me and I smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too p'wind, any news?", I asked him as we both sat at the bed. P'air look at me and shakes his head.

"Nothing good tor, yesterday your daughter and your father in law visits you but fighter was not with them, you're husband really had a hardhead", p'wind commented to me that makes me laugh.

"Yes, hes a bit trouble maker but he's sweet and thoughtful to me, maybe he's really lonely because of my accident, he didn't have enough courage to visits me, and I understand that but I won't surrender, he needs to visit me", I exclaimed to p'wind, I know how sad and miserable my p'fight right now but he needs to go to me again for me to be able to come back to him and dahlia.

"Then do everything to make him visit you again, but at the same time you need to better be tine for his lover and friends, you are tine now act like him", p'wind firmly informed me, I nodded to him.

"I know p'wind you don't need to remind me, I will do everything for tine, this will be my only payment for what he sacrifice for me", I exclaimed and stood up, sarawat exited from the bathroom and ready to left. We both left the condo and enters his car and went straight to our school.

#################################

After our afternoon class, my friends and I are currently standing at the front of our building as I wait for sarawat, my friends decided to wait with me.

"What will we use as an alibi tomorrow tine, we can't always say that we're having a group study?", fong suddenly asked me, I was startled to his question, oh right what will I say for tomorrow.

"Hmmm, I'm not quite sure guys but can we try your blog phuek?", I exclaimed to my friend and he eyed me in curiosity.

"My blog?", phuek replied to me in total confusion.

"Yes, your blog I will tell wat that I will help you to your blog!!!", I exclaimed to phuek with a bright smile on my face, I knew his blog cause I will always saw them in one of our mini restaurant near the school.

"Yes, we can use that but we need to shoot that blog tine or else your lover will be angry", phuek added to me and I thought something.

"Alright how about this do your blog to my work tomorrow, when I got a break time we can review our cafes cakes and drinks, how about that?", I suggested to them and they all nodded in agreement.

Five minutes passed and I finally saw sarawats car approaching my faculty, I smiled and waved at the car. The car stopped on front of me.

"Get in tine, p'din was waiting", sarawat muttered to me, I nodded and once again look at my friends.

"See you tomorrow guys, bye", I said to them as I waved goodbye, after that I enters wats car and we drove away.

#################################

We arrived at the musical club that tine and sarawat was a member. I tightly gripped the guitar that I was holding, I'm nervous cause I don't know anything about tines club. A man suddenly approached me and wat, I gazed at him in confusion, he suddenly hugs me.

"Tineeeee, I'm glad that you can finally join us now", the guy said at me, I nervously smiled at him as my hand grip wats uniform for support, another man approached us.

"Hey, green enough don't scared tine anymore, by the way tine I'm happy that your finally back again", the man said with a smile on my face.

"Can you not suffocate tine for now p'din he's still in shock due to the accident", wat muttered to the man, "so thats p'din and this one is green alright noted", I thought to myself as I observed them.

"Come on tine, let's sit down", wat whispered to me as he pulled me to one of the corner and we both sit down. P'din clapped his hand and he stood up in the front of the club room as he announced something.

"Alright like all you knew we will need to find a new added guitarist for sarawats band, so if any of you are willing you can start tuning your guitars and rock!!!!", p'din exclaimed in excitement and after that one by one the other students try out and play their musics.

Thirty minutes passed but still p'din and the others can't decide whose going to be the new guitarist, I smiled and raised my hand, p'din look at me.

"What is it tine?", he asked me and I stood up and walk on the front, I can sense sarawats eyes on me.

"P'din can I try to play a song using my guitar?", I happily asked them but to my suprised they all look shocked to me but I ignored them, p'din just nodded at me. After that I happily sat ay the chair and starts to tune my guitar. I played for you by scrubb.

After my performance I open my eyes and saw how suprised was everybody including sarawat who's now standing in pure confusion visible to his face. I suddenly felt nervous to their way of starring.

"How can you play that song?", p'din asked me.

"I knew this song chords p'din whats the problem?", I asked in confusion.

"How can you played that song tine, you don't even know the basic chords yet here you are playing a hard and advance chords like you're a pro, so how did you do that!!!!!", sarawat exclaimed with his voice raised up a little, those words makes my eyes widens while my hands gripped the guitar tightly.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER