THIRTY EIGHT: IS IT WORTH IT?

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Is it worth it to came back?, Is it worth it to take a risk even if you're already tired and in so much pain?".

################################
TUTORS POV

Dark, that's all I can see to where I'm right now, a deafening silence engulfed my whole body leaving my paralyzed.

"Baby brother wake up, big sister is here now, you need to wake up and let me see your beautiful eyes", I heard a sweet and scared voice in this place, who that be, she sounded sad and in pain.

"My son in law, dahlia is already waiting for you, she need guidance to her studies, she needs love from the both of you, don't her lose one of her parents", another voice entered my ears, this time it sounded like an old man on his sixties or seventies.

I ignored those voices from my head, I'm already happy to this place, I don't need to hear them, I'm at peace in this place.

"Enough don't disturb my peace", I muttered in annoyance.

"Tutor listen to their words!!!!", I abruptly open my eyes when I heard my grim reaper screamed in madness.

"I won't listen to their words again, they kept repeating that they loved me and cared for me, but my own husband didn't even recognize me!!!!, My chances are small yet I tried I really tried to come back to them, but they don't need me anymore!!!!!", I exclaimed back in pure dissappointment and sadness.

"Tor!!!!, Listen to yourself you already did something that not any soul can do, so you better stand up!!!!", The voice screamed in frustration, I lifted my face to see my angry grim reaper.

"Phi wind?", I muttered in happiness, my grim reaper smiled to me and sat down in front of me.

"What are you doing here tor, your family needs you, they're all waiting for you", phi wind informed me, I sadly smile and shake my head.

"Can I stay here phi?, This place looks so peaceful even if it's dark, no more pain, no more neglegence, I'm happy here-----------",

"Tor, are you still mad at me?, Cause no matter how many times we call for you, how many times we begged you to come back, it seems that you can't hear us, are you still there my wife?, Are you leaving me now?, How about our plans in the future?, How about our beautiful dahlia, are you willing to leave her?, Tor did you already forgot our family?, Did you already forgotten me?, I've know that I said something to you, and I'm really sorry if I didn't sensed that you're my wife when you're still inside tines body, I made a huge mistake but please don't leave me, I need you tor, I love you very much", a sincere and in pain cries invades my eardrums, I lifted my hand and touch my chest wherey heart is located when I felt some tingling sensation there.

"See you heard your husband words tutor, he's hurting, he blames himself for your situation, he blames his pride and arrogantness, yet he's still fighting and holding on to you, he's still waiting for your comeback", phi wind stated to me, I lowered my head when I felt my tears are now starting to stream.

"Did it really worth it if I came back?", I thought to myself, still unsure in my decision.

"Leave now, I don't want you here anymore", I muttered as I cover my ears and blocks the sounds from coming in, I curled to myself and tries to sleep this pain away.

"Think carefully tor, think carefully before you time runs down", phi wind muttered before I felt him leave.

"Why won't you listen to them", my eyes widens when I heard the voice of someone, I already forgotten long ago, when I lifted my head, my tears fell down when I saw a ten year old boy, wearing a white t-shirt and black denim shirt, he possessed a pair of light brown eyes, a jet black hair and a fair skin, the child in front of me looks at me with pity and sadness.

"Why tor, why are you closing your senses to them, why are you admitting your lost?, Are you that tired to leave them in misery?, Are you also forget them like how you forgot me?", the boy asked me in such dissapointment.

"Phi------", the only word that escape from my mouth cause I can't hold back my tears anymore, I cry and scream.

################################
WIND POV

"How is it?", I heard tines question when I regained my conciousness, I found time and his lover gazing worriedly to me.

"I met him, he's inside the in-between of heaven and hell", I informed the two.

"So what? did you convince him to come back?", Sarawat asked me with hope. I sadly shake my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't managed to get his answer but let's hope that his husband's words convince him, let's wait for now that's all I can do for him and his soul, I'm sorry", I stated to them, tine shake his head to me and faintly smile.

"No phi wind it's already enough, at least we know that he's hearing our voices, he got a choice now and it's up to him if he will came back or not", tine informed me and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes, it's his decision right now, if he will go back here or if he will crossed the river of life", I thought to myself.

"Don't go too far to a place that they will never reach you tor, I already sacrifice everything for you please don't put them in vain", I added to myself, I faintly smile in sadness when I felt tears falling from my eyes.

"See you even made me cry again, such a silly child", I whispered to the sky above me.

################################
FIGHTER POV

I already stayed inside this room for almost two days now still holding my wife's hand while my tears are keep streaming down my cheeks.

I didn't like what I see in his face now, he looks so pale, his lips are also losing it's color and even his hands are now starting to get cold, I didn't want this, I don't want him to go and leave dahlia and I, I'm not ready to say goodbye.

"Come back to me tor, give me another chance to make things right between us, we already made it too far to be separated in a painful way like this, please my tor, I love you very much", I whispered to my wife as I brushed some of his hair away from his pale face.

################################
SOMEWHERE ELSE

"My Lord, the body is already loosing it's warmth, what are we going to do now my lord",

"Cut it down now, he's not going to wake up anymore, we already gave them enough time to convince that mans soul to come back yet they didn't do it, cut those thread now",

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER