THIRTY FOUR: LOVERS TALK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
TINE POV

I watched as professor tutors lover left my room, I sigh in relief while I leaned my head on the headboard behind me.

"Did he already do what he needs to do?", I asked to myself, I let his spirit borrows my body, and being back means that he managed to do what he needs to do.

"Then why does phi fight looks so worried and in panic earlier?", I suddenly asked to myself in curiosity. I roam my eyes around the room, it's looks so elegant, a private room perhaps but I don't remember why I'm here in the first place, I just felt some force pulling me earlier and the next thing I remember is waking up here on the hospital.

"Tine!!!!", I abruptly look at the door when it suddenly opens, I found sarawat gasping his breath with tears falling from his eyes, I can clearly see his worried and panic look.

"Wat", I muttered in shocked, he hurriedly went beside me and embrace me tightly. I hesitently hug him back.

"I'm glad that you're fine, what happened?, why did tines body suddenly collapsed?", wat asked me but I can see that he's not asking me but the soul inside my body.

"Did he knew what's happening?", I thought to myself in confusion.

"No, tine is fine", I replied in a low voice, wat smiled to me and nod his head.

"That's good thank you for taking care of his body", wat replied to me with so much relief on his voice, I slowly nod and released a faint smile to him.

"So what happened why did you suddenly faint, and you're in a private hospital and a private room?", wat added in confusion.

"Don't worry it just due to fatique", I reassured him.

"It is because of that man that you told me that you're searching for?, your lover that important person to you?", wat asked once again, so he knew what's really happening here, but looks like he still doesn't know what's the name of the man that p'tutor is chasing or even maybe p'tutors personality.

"I don't really remember, I'm sorry", I replied in a bit said tone, no I'm not ready to face him as tine right now, I'm not ready for him to be angry to me, that's why I will hide my true identity, I will still act like p'tutor.

"No it's alright, don't worry, if you doesn't remember it's fine don't think about that for now", wat replied to me, his eyes are reassuring my soul.

After that the two of us became silent, no one really talks, I just lay back on the bed and sleep. I will visit p'tutor when I came out of this hospital, I need to know if he's really fine.

################################

After two days, I finally came back home with wat, the hospital bill is already paid off by mr fighter. When I enters the condo, I sighed in relief, I missed this place, my safe haven.

"I'm home!!!!!", I screamed on the top of my lungs, I'm very excited to came home.

"Welcome home tine", a soft whisper behind my back makes me stun, when I turn around I found wat seriously looking at with tears streaming down his face.

"Wat!!", I muttered, I yelp in suprise when he abruptly pulled me into his arms, he tightly hugged me as he silently cry into my neck.

"I know it's you tine, I knew that you're my lover, please tell me that you finally came back", wat begged to me. I sigh and hug him back while rubbing smile circles on his back.

"Looks like I'm really bad in acting, it's just two days and you finally knew my real identity, I'm sorry wat", i sincerely stated to my lover, he shake his head.

"No I'm the one who needs to apologize to you, I suddenly yelled at became mad to you resulting to your accident, I didn't listened to your reasons, I'm really sorry my tine!!!", wat cries to me, he's really sincere and true to his words, he always put me first before himself.

"You don't need to say something wat, we made mistakes yes, and now we need to fix those mistakes, right?", I asked my lover with a sweet smile my face. We got seperated and I starts to wipe his tears away with a smile on my face.

"Haha, you look like a baby whenever you're crying wat, can we sat down first and I will tell everything to you", I suggested to wat, I guide his body to the nearest sofa and we both sat down and I hold his hand lovingly and starts to caress it.

"I missed your touch tine, you're soft and lovely touch", wat said to me as he put his head on my lap. I smiled and starts to caress his hair.

"Looks like p'tor didn't do anything like this", I asked to my lover, wat look up to me in a curious stare.

"Tor?, who's tor?", he asked in confusion, now I know that he doesn't knew that identity of the man that's inside my body on the past months.

"He doesn't even tell you his name, but that's fine, I will be the one who's going to tell you everything but promise me that you will help me after", I stated to my lover, he sat up and look straight into my eyes.

"Yes, I'm going to help you tine, no matter what happened this time, I will give my full trust to you", I smiled to wats determination, I lifted my hand and cupped his cheek lovingly, I lowered my head and connects my forehead to his as I stares to his eyes.

"That's my wat, I love you", I muttered, after that our lips connects to feel the love of each other again, to feel the warmth that I really missed, the anger are now gone and replace by pure love.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER