TWENTY NINE: STARTS TO QUESTION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
TOR POV (TINES BODY)

"What are you doing here?", I just locked my eyes to p'fight, I didn't bother to asnwer his question, I walk and sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Did I tell you to sit down?", p'fight exclaimed once again using his irritated tone.

"Sir I came here to apply to your vacant position for waiter", I replied to him in politely and full of respect. His eyes look back at my papers reading every detail of it.

"You're not----------", I sighed when I realized what his going to say so I decided to cut him out.

"I know to myself that I'm qualified sir, I'm a student with a high grades, I have a pleasant personality, and I can work under pressure, so please don't say that I'm not qualified", I explained to him, I saw his brows frowned in irritation.

"You're being sarcastic, I'm your boss?!!!", I don't even flinched to his loud voice, in this past months I managed to control myself, I'm not the husband that he knows that's why I need to act normal.

"You're still not my boss sir, but if you hired me you will be my boss, so are you going to hire me?", I exclaimed back to him with a smile on my face.

"You're a lunatic", p'fight replied to me in disbelieved.

"I'm just being a positive one, being raised into poverty will let you learned so many lessons, you need to stand up with your own feet, work for your own to survive, life can bring us the worst and best experience in life", I straightly replied to him, I saw how shocked he is.

"I know that you remember those words p'fight, that's the same words that I told you when you asked me why I'm doing a part time job", I thought to myself with the hope that he still remembers.

"Get out of my office now!!!!!", p'fight suddenly screamed, this time I definitely flinched, I tried to see his emotions but his head is lowered.

"So I'm hired?", I asked to him.

"Fine you're hired so now get out from my office!", I smiled when p'fight sounded irritated, I nodded and went out from his office.

#################################
FIGHTER POV

Once the door closed, my tears that I keep holding on finally streams to my cheeks, I put my head on my hands and closed my eyes.

"Those words, how the hell did he knew those words, are you ghosting to me tor, are you using him to scared me?", I whispered to myself, I know that I really want to see him but something is stopping me from doing that.

"I can't bare to see you in that state tor, I really tried to visit you many times but it's really futile, I'm so sorry", I thought to myself, as I continue to cry my heart out.

After a half an hour, I called for my manager, she enters the room, I look up to her.

"Tine teerapat, I hired him to be this restaurant waiter, train him the hard way", I exclaimed seriously to my manger, she gaze at me in a shock state.

"But sir, we're only looking for a part timer, not a regular one, and besides he's still a child", my manager muttered in worry.

"I don't care just do what I commanded and tell me everything that's happening to him", I added in a cold tone, she didn't say anything after that, she jist bowed to me and left my office.

"No matter what ghosting you did tor, I will never forgive that child to what he did to you, to our dahlia and to me, and I won't visit you until that tine kneeled in front of me crying his heart out", I muttered in a serious tone.

#################################

Unknown to fighter, wind was watching from the corner, the grim reaper heard everything including the once that fighter thought.

"Are you really going to make your husband suffered like this, his body are starting to lose its life, and one wrong move will surely kill him", wind stated in a sad tone.

After that he vanished to look after tine again. To his tor, a brave and full of courage man, and he hope that he can really grant the mans wish.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER