Part 49 : Tin

I really have to go see Pete but I don't even know where he is right now... I'll try to reach him to find out exactly where he is... I drop Can off at his house but this one looks worried for his buddy and out of questions to see him as well... Certainly I never got along with Ae the guy has my buddy but I will not leave Pete in this misery and especially with a father like his father ...

Tin as Pete ??? Is it going to ???

Pete: Don't worry, I'm fine.

Tin: I'd like to talk to you about a super important topic!! Where's when we can see each other???

Pete: Its can't wait another day... Tomorrow we have short we can see each other ...

Tin: Perfect ... Do you want me to pick you up where you are ???

Pete: Uh...

His father: Who are you talking to Pete ???

Pete: To no one!!

Tin: Pete waits ...

He hung up the brothel!!! But who is this scumbag!!! I have to act fast ... I call my detective to join me in Laval ...

Arriving at laval it is already there ...

Detective: Hello Mr Tin !!!

Tin: Good morning! I'd like you to investigate someone ??? But from what I have noticed it is very dangerous and I do not want a friend to be in danger or to do harm because I will not forgive him ...

Detective: And who's ???

I show him a picture ...

Detective: He is wanted by the police ...

Tin: Oh good ??? And you know who his accomplices are???

Detective: I don't have that kind of information, but I'll let you know as soon as possible...

Tin: In any case I would rather than possible ...

Detective: Okay ...

He leaves and I call Can to find out how he's going...

Can: Hey Tin !!! We already know seen today-...

Tin: It's about how you're doing ??? You didn't look so good when we got out of the hospital... Don't you think we were cute today???

Can: How does it ???

Tin: Love as a husband who accompanies his wife to see how their child is doing!!

Can: Stop telling anything!!

Tin: I'm sure you blush behind ... Hahahhaha...

Can: If you keep going, I'm going to hang up !!!

Tin: It's okay I stop bothering you !!! My call was for something else too...

Can: I'm listening to you ...

Tin: Are you going to tell Pete what's going to pass today???

Can: I don't want to get buttered by Ae !!! So really I don't know yet... It will eclipse me if Pete knows ...

Tin: So I'm going to do it!!!

Can: I forbid you!!!

Tin: How cute !!! Forbid me rather not matter elsewhere ...

Can: Go fuck you !!!!

Tin: Listen Can, I would not like to get into your stories but I will still go back to my own option ... There's my buddy in there who gets abused by his father's moron. As today I called him but there was his father who was beginning to question him with whom he speaks ... If Ae leaves Pete in this sick man's house he will still suffer... I'd rather say these two will suffer forever. Better to get rid of it than to keep it because it will make a horrible tremor ...