Part 34: AE

Today I will walk with my cousin and enjoy this moment with her!! But in my head it's elsewhere I still can't believe that Frame and Pete's little-Frere! I never realized ...

Line: Are you doing well???

Ae: Yes .... Just that I'm somewhere else in my head... But you said....

Line: What are you going to do this afternoon!!! I want to go to the beach and walk !!! And especially find me a friend!!! Of the genres .... Ai Ae are you listening to me????

Ae: I'm really sorry cousin but I have to call someone after we go okay ...

I call Pete to accompany us because I find myself alone with her and she tells me about these unfortunate ex want to be better with my darling ...

Ae: Hello Pete !!!!

Pete: Hello Ai Ae !!!

Ae: Are you free this afternoon please???

Pete: Yes I don't have to do anything! What for?

Ae: I'd like you to come with me to the beach.

Pete: Really ???

He looks super happy... I want to see him so much, I miss every second that Pete spends. I don't think I'll get used to it away from him...

Pete: So, I'm going to get going now because it's almost 12:00. See you Ai Ae !!!

Ae: To all Pete !!!

He agreed.... so relieved that it makes him happy that he joins me ... Wait for it what do I have to do ??? Uh.... Oh yes I'll call Ai can.... It's been a long time since this accident with Pete ... I call him and after second ringing he answers.

Can: Hello Ai Ae ... Uh... My friend... I'm very busy right now...

Ae: Are you sick??? 

Can: Uh.... let's say I did something I didn't have to do... rather tragic!!!

Ae: How tragic is this ??? What did you do??? Did someone hit you on the head again?

Can: No buddy ... You think a balloon could put me in a state where I am right now. Let's say rather that I committed a sin yes a huge peach..

Ae: I have no way of it what you're talking about Ai Can!

Can: You have no way of what I'm talking about... But I speak the ... Uh... yes between you and Pete its getting better or still not ???

Ae: This is the case ... and thanks for being worried for me... But you shouldn't have gone and told Pete about champoo, you know. I could take care of it myself ...

Can: Tell me Ae ???

Ae: Yes...

Can: How did you know you were in love with Pete??? Uh... I meant how it made you ??? How did you react when Pete told you how to admit those feelings???

Ae: Uh.... Ai can ??? Why are you asking me these questions???

Can: I'm curious! Because I didn't think that one day you could fall in love with a man !!!! After Pond who does not let go of the business between you and Pete and tin who runs after Pete avan...

What do you mean???? So if I heard well even when I was with Pete Tin do not let go of the deal with my guy ??? But Pete never told me about it??? How does he know???

Ae: How do you know that???

Can: J.... you know what forgets everything I said just 2 seconds ago ... Bye bye Ai Ae ... 

Ae: Wait....

I don't understand anything anymore... When I look at the time it's almost 1h, time to pass too fast and Pete is not there yet.. It's in his best interest to tell me everything... Because what Can has just confessed makes me doubt even more about being Tin ... I enter my room to take 2 shorts to bathe also with my darling ... Pete calls me ...

Pete as Ai Ae !!! I'm downstairs!!!

Ae: We're getting !!!

Pete: We're coming ???? N'Yim is also coming ???

Ae: No, she's with her mother and father! Pete I arrive ...

I go down and I call my cousin that we have to go ...

Ae: Line !!!! Let's go ... She's all excited ... When I go outside I see Pete shock and look at me.

Pete ,Line: Oh... It's you???

Ae: Do you know each other???

Pete: She's in my class ...

Ae: It's really she was admitted to the international university... My cousin she comes from a wealthy family but not us ... Even though her mother is my aunt but my mother knew how to fend for herself while her sister loves simplicity too much. And yes I have a rich cousin but quite contrary to me .

Line: Do you know him Ae ???

Ae: Yes... Is he my boyfriend!!! Pete I present Line my cousin ...

Pete: Your cousin???? I didn't know...

She takes me to the side to talk to me !!! I think she didn't expect to hear this kind of news especially coming from me.

Line: How's that your boyfriend??? Friend friends or boyfriend g...

Ae: Yes it's my boyfriend ... So you don't have to be too close to it...

Line: Slowly .... It was just a question... And your mother knows about this?

Ae: Yes she knew 2 days ago ... Well let's go ...

I'm going to meet Pete, I'm putting our stuff in the trunk. And I go up front with my baby ... He kept smiling at me but I still have to talk to him. After a good ten minutes we arrived and I ask my cousin to go first because I have to talk to Pete ...

Ae: Pete, why didn't you tell me Tin was chasing you ???

He looks at me with a shocked look, and yes the world is small !!!

Ae: You think you're hiding it from me until ???

Pete: I'm sorry! But if I didn't tell you what I know what you would do !!! You'll find him and hit him so that was the only way not to tell you ...

Ae: But the one You know very well that he is my enemies!!! Why did you hide it from me????

Pete: I just told you for fear of your reaction ... Ai Ae forget it please it's part of the past ... Tin now he's chasing Can !!!

Ae: CAN ???

Hold on!!! But yes it comes back to me our call earlier with the questions that I ask !!! So Ai Can is in love with Tin ????

Ae: If there's anything you tell me!!! Don't hide anything from me Pete anymore...

I touch his cheeks, they are very soft ... I love to see it with that wonderful smile...

Ae: Have you heard from Frame ???

Pete: No!!! And I don't really want to talk about it ...

Ae: I need to talk to him!!!

Pete as Ai Ae !!!!

Ae: I will do anything to protect you!!!

Pete: I'm not going to let my dad hurt you!!! I promise you that! Confidence in me ...

Ae: I trust you Pete !!!

I look at it as if it was the first day I fell in love with it... Pete and became the source of my life! Without it my heart is empty ... even though I do not tell him I love you all the time or not even too much I prove it by doing my best to make him appreciate me more and more, that's how I try to show my feelings . I don't know how to please others because I've never been in love with another person besides Pete. We get out of the car and go to my cousin.