Part 19 : Tum

On this beautiful day I go outside to go for a walk by dint of staying at home I will rot ... Wow what inanity this heat afraid burn a chicken thigh no need to put it on a grill for its face the deal ... As always a little worried for my little brother but still does not know what he has ... It makes me out of my mind not knowing what he has and even helping him... why he's going to ask Ai Type and Ai tharn the Type buddy... they are no longer together ... Just thinking about it I put myself out of my self ... I'm heading to the beach....

Ai Tcheno as Ohhh Tum !!!! Are you going to ??? Join us!!! We're going to play beach football with the young !!!!

Tum: I just came f...

My sentence is not even finished he tells me to go with them , after it has not twisted I will remain alone as a beggar !!! So as I have no choice I am without asking him who he is with !!! If there is Ai Type I leave because I do not even want to talk to him ... Ah these young people that he and P'Champ train him !!!!

Ai can: P'NO !!!!! Are you on my team!!!

Cheno: I'm not on anyone's team !!! I'm your coach!!!

Ai can: Even when you're not in school anymore!!! What's that??? You also want to torture us even outside!!!! Oh.... P'NO You don't have gene!!!!

Techno: If I don't mind how I walk, eat, move, pee or go...

Ai can: I'm not interested !!!! So come play with us!!!!

Hahahhaha this little one makes me laugh !!! He is not afraid of P'NO ohhhhh .... I join them to play ... This Ai can begins to form the groups from afar I hear a voice ... this voice ... When I turn around it's Ai Type and Ai field. That's not true.... I can't stand being in the same corners as him it bothers me....

Cheno: P'Type .....

He starts looking at me and walks up to me....

P'Type: Ohhh Tum !!!! What are you doing here????

Tum: P'NO ma invite them to join them because they want to play football ...

Techno: Please don't bother him you don't see that there are young people here !!! Also stop bothering Him P'Type, he is not your enemy ... We were all good friends so stop ...

P'Type: I don't want to bother him but rather talk to him... Can you give me a few minutes with him!!!!

Techno: Don't him off!!!! Go ahead and bring the me back with a smile ...

I am a little further and what he wants to talk to me about again, as far as I know we have nothing more to say him and me ...

Ping: Hello P' !!! Have you seen the other ????

P'Type: Hello, they are there you can go join them we arrive ...

Ping: Thank you P'...

Tum: You wanted to talk to me about what ???

P'Type: De Ton Frere !!!! I see you're worried about him and I can't keep this to myself because I don't want to be hurt between the two of you as well my boyfriend.

From my brother???? What i missed the ???? Ai Guy wants to talk to me about my brother??? And what exactly ???

Tum: What part of concept do you want to talk to me about??? Negative or positive tone???

P'Type: Both ....

I'm not the !!!!

Tum: I'm listening to you ...

P'Type: When he came back, he came to see me, he took me a gift also to Tharn !!! Indeed I accepted because it was by the generosity !!! So he started telling me about what happened to him !!!

Tum: Like What????

P'Type: I'm not going to go on four paths I'm going to be brief with you.... Your brother is raping !!!!

Tum: IT SAIT DO VIOLER ????? By who??? AND WHY IT NOT DIT???

P'Type: Stop shouting !!! Everybody's looking at us!!! I told you this because I'm tired of keeping it to myself !!! I told myself that you too deserve to know the truth that your brother if he did not tell you is that he was afraid that you would react and think that he is my boyfriend and it is not him .... It has nothing to do there in the air stop always putting the blame on me or him .... That's !!!

What do you mean???? So shocking and I decide to call Tar !!!!

Tum: Hello tar !!!! Can I ask you a question???

Tar: Yes I'm listening!!!

Tum: The day you went to see P'Type it was to tell him about your passing ?????

He didn't say anything so he told me the truth !!!! He never told me about it and I don't know why he didn't tell me anything... Yes I admit that the other time I went too far. Hold on...

Tar: Car....

Tum: Because what Tar ???? Why didn't you tell me ???????? TARRRRRRR DIT MOI QUI T ???A

Tar: You see????? Are you mad at me!!!! I'll leave you bye!!!

Hien???? He hung up ???? I decide to go home ... At this moment I get a message from Techno ...

P'NO: Are you or ??? Are we waiting for you????

Tum: Sorry, I've had an unforeseen event now and I have to go home....

P'NO: You're sure P'Type didn't bother you that's why you went home ???

Tum: Quite the opposite!! Not at all!!! Maybe another time!!!! Have a good time!!!

P'NO: Thank you! We're doing this again, so we'!!!

Tum: Okay!!!

When I get home, I go up to my brother's room !!! Thinking back to the scene where I almost crossed the line not back !!!! I remember what I did to him, I blame myself terribly, the slap he gave me before throwing me out ... It was the most shameful moment I've ever done in my life and doesn't know what to say... I'm really sorry, Tar, you've been through !!! I'm really sorry for what we did to you! They're really sons of bitches!!!! What kind of human can rape an innocentman???? I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you... For saving you from his shit from his people!!! They don't even deserve to live or be born... I let myself fall on his bed with my head between my knees crying... I continue to cry with all my might!!!! Thinking I blame P'Type and his boyfriend while they weren't even the culprit...